Since the fix made on tuesday (guild command fix) I am unable to damage mobs unless the attack is accompanied with a special.

I am a level 95 Enforcer, I use sledghammers, use essence of cyclops, headcracker, and 2hBlunt expertise buffs. I have tried this on every level mob I could find. As I normaly hunt mobs a bit higher than my level (medusa) i decided to test this out on medusa's in DAV, Claws in Pleasant meadows, mobs in every difficulty mission from 1% to 100% mobs in the newbie training grounds, to clan knight gaurds. I have also used three different QL hammers, including my normal hammer (QL 161). All to the same effect. Unless I use brawl the mob will take no damage 9 times out of 10. I have made no changes to my armor or equipment or the way that I fight. This all began after the server side fix for guild commands. I have spoken to a GM and was told that FC would loog my character on to see what the problem might be. I of course was given no timeframe.

I have been a huge supporter of FC and AO since beta and all the problems in beta. But this is truely weird.

Please reply to this thread if you have been experiencing the same problem. I am at wits end as to what this could be. I have been playing this character since release, and I have no intention of rerolling and starting completely over, not that I havent thought about it. you know the old "i should have done this instead of that routine" But this char is a guild Director and I have too much time wrapped up in his development to scrub the toon.

Hope someone has some insight....

Oslo