Thread: Whoa, whoa, WHOOOA!!!!!! Hold up, there guys...

Whoa, whoa, WHOOOA!!!!!! Hold up, there guys...

Wait a minute, Funcom dudes... Who the hell asked that you bring back chain heals?! I mean, the mission distance thing, pvp tweaks, and other various fixes and tweaks were perfect with your last patch. You got my subscription for a few extra months due to that, but someone on yer staff up and decided that mobs could chain heal again. Umm.... no? Please, don't?

JUST after the patch, difficulty was perfect for my doc. If you were getting rants about this, so be it, but I am merely wondering why ya'll brought back chain heals. And don't EVEN tell me you did it because people thought the game was too easy! If that is so, then the doctor (a long-combat fighter) needs quicker damage to be able to keep up with the chain healers when going solo.

Players: what are your strategies for long-combat? This is as opposed to the 30 second former-pvp battles that ended with a fling-shot, burst, and dimach... Docs can't really do that without dumping a crapload of points into skills they COULD be using to heal you with...

Thanks again for that last patch, Funcom! Low downtime and a nice gameplay balance really speak volumes about you guys' talent.

I use mininukes until they are about at 5/8's hp (they tend to start healing right around 1/2), and whip out my openernuke.

It's funny, I close with my opener now......

Of course, I'm an NT, so this tactic works.

In any case, save your mass-damage stuff for the end of the fight..to get that last sliver of HP down.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, you say? Very well, get out your pens, essay writers, and prepare to have your logic tested by steel!