Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lowering Cash Reward on Missions?

@Thug

Now, A LVL 10 character getting NOTHING but Clon**** and Stret East/West Missions (IS) a GAMESTOPPER. because they have NO HOPE IN HELL of making it that far to do a mission.
    50% agree. Oki its right that the misisons to Street East/West bank are very closed but Clon**** ?!
    Nono, nearly all Clon**** missions are around the Grit (ok some are at Mines, but look at the Coord if you get 1). Clon**** is one of the easyst Zone for Missions. Look at the coordinates if you get one. But its a nice idea to add a "Near <-> Far" slider. hope its comming.

--Tibanna

PS: currently the mission are easy right. but my nano crystals cost over 200k and the implantats .. no comment :-P. Now I must spend 2x - 3x more time to the the same cash as for 3 patches.

The problem for me was never the distance of the mission city wise, but rather location wise. Some of you think that since the mission entrance is one zone away the it's all of a sudden easier to get to and I find that rather amusing.

Before this patch I would get all my missions from omni to clon****. It took me like 20 seconds to grid into clon**** and begin my missions, but the problem was that I would grid in at say 1000.4000 (it's something like that) and have missions for 2000.600. The problem with locations was within the actual map (for me atleast). This problem is still here. Sure I'll get a mission from Lush Hills to clon**** (They're zones connect thus incredbily nerfed cash rewards) but the mission cave is still in 2000.600.

Hopefully that'll give a good explanation.

Angry Bump

Zaal agrees. He cant even get the avalon to Clon**** missions anymore for 40k like he used to - now hes stuck trying to find 20k missions which are noticably closer but the most he can find.

It takes a LONG time to clear one of these dungeons out and it hurts a lot to have all of the mobs be mostly grey now and hit as hard as other greens thru oranges. I can't even blitz grey mobs as they knock me down hard. So therefore I have no choice but to fight them and teh mission reward hardly out weighs the money I have to spend on chargers to do the missions.

Therefore. Bump.
    -----
    "NT's can't over equip armor beyond implants and general buffs (no insane Intelligence or Psychic buffs) and can't overequip weapons since they use direct-damage, damage-over-time and nanoformula methods that require your actually stats and buffs to be active for you to use them. Don't complain about us being powerful when you obviously haven't even played one past level 100. NT's - the original red-headed stepchild of Anarchy Online." - Zaal

Cool Idea

If they just doubled all the misison rewards (for any given distance), I think everybody would be a lot happier, and the game economy would still be very well balanced .

The best balance, I think, would be if an "average distance" mission gave lvl * 1000 credits (ie level 30 mission = 30k, level 50 mission = 50k). With the increased grouping requirements (read: harder game), the money is divied up more ways now anyhow.

Re: Idea

Originally posted by Talys
    If they just doubled all the misison rewards (for any given distance), I think everybody would be a lot happier, and the game economy would still be very well balanced .

The best balance, I think, would be if an "average distance" mission gave lvl * 1000 credits (ie level 30 mission = 30k, level 50 mission = 50k). With the increased grouping requirements (read: harder game), the money is divied up more ways now anyhow.

Here Here. What Talys said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12