Thread: Missons? Who likes them?

Angry Missons? Who likes them?

I used to do missions because it was the only way to get some money though i didn t like doing them from the start. It got worse:
    being a lvl 42 MP! First there were no radars to fix, no matter how hard you tried finding them, you run around for ages and your pets are always in another room or somwhere else lost on the way when you need them most. This makes it impossible to even stay alive for more then 15mins... So, there you go again, running, sometimes i think this game is all about running around!

Although i love the setting and the graphics of the game, and i love teaming up, i will go back to Asherons call if this is the only way to get some money... and... I would never start an MP character anymore, that is for sure...

I love missions.

I always solo missoins.

I always take missions at all kinds of zones.... to give me a purpose for exploration.

I hate the changes made to the missions

Personally, I hate missions. I just like the money :)

That's all. I get too lonely.

Missions

I don't find missions very entertaining. They are completely random, lack any kind of motivation for doing the mission, have no puzzles, and do not depend on reflexes or strategy (push Q and go read a book). At least when teaming up, there is more of a randomness and strategic element.

Too bad we have to mission for money

You are now lvl 75!
    Current mission tokens: 6.

'nuff said.

Originally posted by Garak
    You are now lvl 75!
    Current mission tokens: 6.

'nuff said.
    I am now level 78... current mission tokens: 348

Wonder when will I reach 400. And 1000 looks impossible the way things are going

Dude, you're a meta. make implants for poeple. Primo cash when they tip ya.
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary

I never figured that missions were even meant to be something interesting. That's why they're adding the storyline quests, is it not?
    "By the way, if anyone here is in marketing or advertising: kill yourself." --Bill Hicks
    "Have we turned into gerbils? People are paying money to walk up invisible steps over and over again." --Dennis Leary