Thread: Still have some mission issues...

Still have some mission issues...

After the latest fix there are still some issues.

1. Now missions are closer but there are NO far missions. Can't we have some VARIETY please?
    2. When requesting missions I OFTEN get ALL 5 missions to the same zone. Can't we have some VARIETY here also? Perhaps only one mission per zone at each request?
    3. I don't know about other but I WON'T take a mission with a random piece of clothing as a reward. Are there a LOT of players out there that want clothing rewards for missions? Somehow I doubt it...
    4. Mission terms in 20k only show 2 missions on request.

Thank you.

For a long time now I've not been playing becuase of the mission terminal issue. Yesterday however it was beautiful, I was able to get missions in Pleasant Meadows again, and did 9 of them, having a blast untill I had to go to bed.

All day I've been looking foward to doing the same thing, but tonight I won't be playing at all, because the mission terminals will only give Aegean/Varmint Woods and occasionally TLR. As a lvl 81 trying to save up for a Yalmaha, 30k mission reward is a slap in the face. I tried the hidden/open slider and it had no effect on the location.

Please fix the mission terminals to how there were from beta untill 12.0. I don't mind spending a lot of time requesting missions, as long as there is a chance that eventually the mission will be where I want. TOTALLY randomize location, or do something, make it so we can get missions where we want. I simply cannot bring myself to play this game with the mission terminals as they are.

Angry I agree.

I am going to play my twinky level 1 trader tonight so I don't have to deal with the higher level mission crap.

My MA, at level 47, is getting 4-Holes. I can deal with that, but I bet those will phaze out after level 50ish. I know that you can get Lush Fields from certain terminals, but they pay so much less than the "distant" areas. 7k instead of 18k? Hah, I laugh!

But let's talk about cash here. I'm trying to save up for a Yalmaha. Was going great post 13.X, when I could get average missions to Lush Fields for 19k-21k. Many /terminations later, I am up to 1.4 million and 140 tokens.

Well, I can live with less money. I can. 18k isn't much different than 20k. And 4 Holes ins't such a bad area. But when I have to zone in and out of a mission 50 times and use a million nano/health kits in a 50% "easy" mission, a supposedly "closer" distance isn't much concession.

And with the describe item missions NOT working, I'm only getting about 15-16k per mission because I have to resort to other types that pay less.

I should think all missions to the same location, no matter which style, would pay the same amount, but that's not the case. Missions were fine before. Yes, running through needed to be looked at (but not taken out as it is now!), and the token distrubution system was fixed. I really don't understand why they were changed other than that.