Thread: Doctor's DOTs - 2 lines stack, but which are which?

Doctor's DOTs - 2 lines stack, but which are which?

There are (at least) 2 lines of DOT's that Doctors can use - they stack with each other. Unfortunately there is no way of distinguishing between the 2 lines, either from the nano descriptions in the stores or the icons in your inventory. I'm a level 38 doc and want to buy a DOT that stacks with Parasitic Affliction, for example, but I don't want to spend 29,000 credits to find out that BioToxin Mk II is in the same line as Parasitic Affliction, and therefore won't stack.

Can you guys take a few minutes and add something to the store descriptions that set the 2 lines apart, and change the icons so they are distinguishable in the program inventory? Please?

pretty easy to tell...

The two lines have two different naming themes. The first and more numerous line has a toxin theme, i.e. Biotoxin Mk. 2 and Dark Venom. The other has a nanobot theme, i.e. Cancerous Burrower, the various nano gorgers. The second line is pretty sparse. Cancerous Burrower, as I mentioned above, is one of them, and will stack with Affliction. If all else fails, you can buy an upgrade and see if it stacks. If it won't, at least you've got an upgrade.

Cool Docotr dot 101

There are multiple lines of doctor dot's.the Duration of the dot is the key....1:00 min 1:30 min 2:00 min et all...diffrent lenght dots stack
    Former mission slayer Doctor 50th level(no what do I do fo exp?ugh)