Thread: Right ill start this mission bug thread again snice the last one got put away

Right ill start this mission bug thread again snice the last one got put away

Ok plz post mission problems here.

heres mine after 13.0

1:Some poeple are complaing that booths only give out certain missions in 1 area. Ive had this in Broken shores allways to clon****.

2: Find and report mission Bugged cant get reward done 4 and no reward.

3: Live with mission 2 done cant get reward.

4:Some terminals on full bad full money only give 2 mission but some do give the normal 5. Ie newland booths only give 2

5: Chain healing back in effect 7 heals in a row.

just check my mail got a reponce from FC about some of these.

They still working on code for question 1
    qestion 2 and 3 and 4 [qoute]These were suppose to have been fixed. We will check this immediatly.[\quote]

and finally question 5 they working on a fix as i speak.

If anyone else knows of more wirte them here and once we get a full list ill send the list to FC and post it.

Hit the nail on the head

It seems the only missions that you can complete are the "return an item" mission.

The distance issue is really annoying and most misssions spawn in the same area depending on what city you get the mission from. I like the idea of a distance slider since the other sliders don't seem to do much except take up space.

Re: Hit the nail on the head

Originally posted by Isard
    I like the idea of a distance slider since the other sliders don't seem to do much except take up space.
    The other sliders make a lot of difference in the choice of missions you receive as well as the content of the missions. I've noticed that with a certain configuration I consistently get 3 assassinate missions, 1 live with mission, and 1 repair mission. The order vs chaos slider also makes a big difference in the room layout of the mission.

An additional distance slider would be extremely useful.