Thread: List of changes that were not mentioned

List of changes that were not mentioned

Feel Free to add your own. Since Funcom wont list them, perhaps we can help other players out instead.

- Tank armor nano requirements fixed, you now have to have double the stated nano to run any nano programs while wearing tank armor. Previously you could run programs if you had enough in your nano pool to cover the stated nano cost in the description and they would still run just reducing your nano pool to 0 if you didn't have double the nano (hope that makes sense)

- Chat text colours changed.

- Mission blitzing disabled, you now can not collect mission rewards while a mob is aggro'd on you.

- 40m Range cap on nano programs, this was mentioned in the forums but not the patch notes.

- Vehicle will now stay on while unequipping and if you zone while its counting down it will still be on when you have zoned forcing you to unequip it again.

I'll add to this as I think of more
    Last edited by Otter; Nov 15th, 2001 at 21:28:15.
    Otter - 173 Nano Technician
    Doctorevilll - 133 Meta Physicist
    Armedpanda - 117 Soldier
    Beeefcake - 92 Enforcer
    Feasood - 67 Martial Artist
    Nutzenboltz - 60 Engineer
    Silent Night

mission rewards reduced again?

So, is it just me, or are the money mission rewards worth a lot less now under 1.30? I am level 59, 2 days ago I could get missions for 37k credits in varmint woods from broken shores (difficulty slider a little over 50%). Now these missions seem to cap out at about 25k credits.

Re: List of changes that were not mentioned

Originally posted by Otter
    - Chat text colours changed.
    And let me say that the new colors are *ugly* as all get out IMHO.. Lordy I wish we could set these on our end.

- Mission blitzing disabled, you now can not collect mission rewards while a mob is aggro'd on you.
    This one ticks me off most of all. I can't make any money if I can't blitz missions. The only other option for me as a doctor is to beg and borrow. I can't even *steal*. The worst part is that they *said* they were going to leave this in! That you could still blitz missions for cash.

If the folks at Funcom know of a way to get more money to buy the next line of Doctor nanos other than Mission Blitzing, I'd like to hear about it.. Tradeskills are worthless. That's like throwing money into a dark hole. Team hunting and living off loot is a joke for a doctor. You *never* get enough loot to cover the costs of all the nano rechargers you go through. I spend 30-40k on rechargers just for a few hours of hunting and I get maybe.. MAYBE 5-10k worth of loot. Same goes for solo missions. I can't fight worth anything, so I have to heal myself and eat into my nano rechargers. By the time I finish the mission, I've spent more than I've made.

Sigh... I really enjoyed this game up until now. This is my 12.6. I've always said when it stopped being fun, I'd quit... It's starting to be a lot less fun now that I'm assured of being terminally poor and forced to beg for donations.

Thumbs down

You can add Team heals cast on team now aggro doc about as much as direct heals. Esp. funny when Funcom stated that the issue was only under advisement.

Why do you even bother with patch notes!!!

Hidden nerf

You can no longer use nanoprograms in Reet form (I've heard you can't do so in a car either). Pointless and very annoying. Its as though funcom wants to make their game tedious to play.

Unhappy Changes not mentioned

Try exiting a shop or a mission and using a treatment kit or a nano recharger. If you are already selected when you walk out of a shop or a mission and try to heal it won't let you until you hit Esc and then reselect yourself again. This occured last patch but I don't think anybody made note of it. I am a MA and I on occasion have used the MA added dmg nano like Weeping Willow or something like that. As a test I took off tank armor and cast this to save amount of nano being used and had to wait almost 3 minutes to put my tank armor back on. I have since then switched to the Senpai cloaks but just thought i would bring this up. Also cast self healing on yourself and you have to wait until your nano skill pops back up until you can put tank back on also. Also stops you from getting into a jet or equiping a weapon during this time. The hole thing with plains in just a complete waist of time. If I really didn't need the plain to get around I would never use the damn thing its such a pain to use know. i loved the way I was able to get out and back into my jet back before 12.8 patch and no you waste 30seconds to 1minute with the un-equiping. I got attacked last night by a Monster as I cross the zone line was stuck in my plain the hole time regardless of the fact that I zoned back across again to get away.