Thread: The twisted life of Shadowset

The twisted life of Shadowset

((this is another writing attempt. this time it is about my PC Shadowset and his life on Rubi-ka. I would welcome any coments or even if you want to throw something in here to include in his life. I really do this as I want to be a better writer and learn once again to express myself))

My life is a strange and twisted tale.

But then again in this universe what is not strange or twisted...

I was born December 6, 29460 on Shmet3 in the Coralos Cluster. My Parents where the ruling family, and my sister and I where growing up with all the training to take our place as rulers one day.

Well that day never came as about a year ago someone or some group (Omni-Corp?) start spreading discorse among the people. Lies cropped up, rivials of our family once not powerful all of a sudden had money and Mercs.

It all came to a head 3 weeks ago when my family and I where forced to flee due to a coup and storming of the Imperial Palace. I was seperated from my family, but not before seeing my father being mowed down by gun fire and my mom going into a rage and killing 12 people before someone got a lucky shot and killed her also. As of my sister, I don't know what happened to her but I hope she just got out safe. I made it to my ship and blasted my way off the planet but after that I don't remember anything.

Except that I woke up here on Rubi-Ka in the Omni-Med center in Rome Green... And I was not myself.

You see I was born a Solitus and when I awoke here I am a Nano-Mage!

You can never feel the shock I did when I saw myself in this "Shell". I flipped out to be honest, I wanted to rip at my skin and pull of this "Mask" that was on me but I was strapped down to the bed. A Doctor came in and informed me that there was a radiation leak in the ship I came here in and that I had to be transfered to this body to survive.

I don't know about you but I think was a crock of.. well you know. I had to get out, get away so I forced myself to be calm and fooled the Doctor that into thinking that I was ok. Later that night I was released from my shackles and moved to another room in the complex.

I still retained most of my memories and training from home so I was able to pry open part of the wall and short circuit the door to open. (If you want me to pay for the damages you can come try to take them from me). I soon found a floor map and was able to sneak out of the building and into Rome.

I wandered there for a couple of hours trying to act like I belonged there walking around in the hospital gown and bare foot. You know no one really paid me any mind, it was almost funny how people just ran right by me not stopping to talk. Soon enough someone replied to a message I sent out on the OT OOC channel telling me that a good bar to goto would be Reets in a Stret West Bank. After a few tries I finally made my way there.

I met some really nice Clans members there that saw me in my robe and came to me asking if I was ok and could they be of any help. I told them my story and they had pity on me. They bought me clothes and fed me, then they told me there story.

A story that touched my heart, for my family and I where always for the people of our planet. So I asked on how I could become a clan member also, I was taken to a nearby store and was given some credits to buy my Clan application. After I became a Clan member they showed me a training area and inputed a holonet program that gave me access to a training manual for my new profession, and enough credits to be able to feed myself for a couple of weeks til I made enough to start supporting myself.
    The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved.
    ~Confucius
    Last edited by Shadowset; Feb 14th, 2004 at 22:05:20.
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!