Thread: Dead Man Walking? (and talking!) Omni-Pol messed up...

Exclamation Dead Man Walking? (and talking!) Omni-Pol messed up...

Right, so tonight I'm sittin' in Rompa after hitting reclaim a few times... me, Don, Arimathea, and Headexplody...

A few hours go by, nothin' very unusual... then Ari goes all pale. Seems she's hearing the voice of a dead guy over her comm: Marcai's voice.

Well, so we ask our org bot about Marcai, seems he's still on-record with OT. Then Ari says "!is Marcai alive" and our bot replies "Marcai is online". So... if his comm is online, that meant he was either NOT DEAD or someone was freakin Ari out.

I flipped open my comm and punched in 'MARCAI' and quite simply said that either he was a kid messin with the wrong girl, or he was SUPPOSED to be dead and I'd be quite willin to fix that.

Seems from the responses I got: Marcai is alive and well and seekin our "forgiveness." I don't trust him. He's threatened too many people, includin me. The guy is psycho, and supposedly Meister killed him... for good.

So, I'm wondering... is Marcai back from the dead, or did Meister cut a deal with him and never did the job? Maybe someone needs to do it right. Omni-Pol wanted Marcai gone and they couldn't do it themselves. What kind of 'protection' is that? Just you wait... Marcai'll end up hurtin or killin somebody, and it sure ain't gonna be me or my org-mates.

~Jules
    Last edited by Lunya; Jan 5th, 2004 at 09:35:59.
    Juliet "Lunya" Lochlan
    ~Adventurer (retired)

"Omni by profession, Neutral at heart."~

->This link guaranteed to make you smile every time!<-

I did not say I killed him myself. I said that I made sure that it will happen. Sooner or later.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Right now I don't trust anything you say, Meister. And you know why.

By the way, Meister you never asked me if I was recording anything. You're slipping Omni-Pol boss.

Chew on that.
    Last edited by Aniee; Jan 5th, 2004 at 17:37:38.

Maybe I did it with the intention for you to hear me? Gossip is nice sometimes.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Originally posted by Meister
    Maybe I did it with the intention for you to hear me? Gossip is nice sometimes.
    And maybe you're just slipping.

Gossip it wasn't. But you know that already don't you.

By the way it's in a safe place, you know in case anything "happens" to me.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

Marcai is still alive? Wow I thought they had Terminated him for his Betrayal to Omni-Pol and Omni-Tek... Anyways I think Marcai isnt a good officer to Omni-Tek for trying to bring peace? wow.. Marcai you did it this time mate.... I hope they hang ya :-)

ooc: Marcai was kicked from omni-pol because he was trying to deal with clan about peace and he went to another organization..... SoS i think
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

[What's your point Blueraider? Everyone knows this =P]
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

Crash...bang ....boom he fell

Oh Meister is definately slipping...toodles

Khas

Originally posted by Cham
    [What's your point Blueraider? Everyone knows this =P]
    not everyone
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Originally posted by Blueraider
    Anyways I think Marcai isnt a good officer to Omni-Tek for trying to bring peace?

And Omni's say clan doesn't want peace guess now we know why...

Khas

Alrighty, Blueraider... the reason Marcai is supposed to be dead is NOT because he wants peace. It's because he admittedly tried to destroy the world. He also specifically threatened me, Arimathea, Avrik, Lemmy, Msice, I think even the entire ~SoS~...

If ya wanna argue a point, know yer facts. I'm all for peace... but when some psycho starts goin' round killin' people I know, I don't like it. Don't blame me when he comes after you or your friends.

((refer to this past thread to see why Marcai was 'perma-killed': http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=210758 ))
    Juliet "Lunya" Lochlan
    ~Adventurer (retired)

"Omni by profession, Neutral at heart."~

->This link guaranteed to make you smile every time!<-