Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arrest Warrants issued by Omni tek President declared illegal

Charles,

Everything everyone says here is oppinion including what you have said so if I am arrogant then that is the pot calling the kettle black...

Tempest's position has been made formal by stating this here. As for what other clans actualy do that is up to them and thier leaders. We have issued our statements not recognizing the authority of Omni Pol in our jurisdiction nor in any clan held lands. We will be the sole authority in respect to the lands we control and we will adhere to the authority of other clans when we pass through their lands.

We expect that other clans will issue similar formal statements in the weeks ahead.

thanks,

Khastity

didn't read all the post but if not mistaken due to the contract betweent eh ICC and Omni-Tek, Omni-Tek gets governing rights on Rubi-Ka, for the ICC to revoke such actions taken by the president of Omni-Tek would be against the arranged contract and thus the ICC is in violation of it's own agreement, thus Omni-Tek has no legal obligation to uphold the ICC orders to revoke the warrents held against Clan members. furthermore, the Clans are not a governing body and not recognized as citizens of Rubi-Ka because they did not go byt eh stipulated contract when arrival on Rubi-Ka( seeing as Omni-Tek has exclusive rights to the planet thus are it's governing body), and thus, no Clan judges could be appointed to a council created by the Omni-Tek coperation. ICC though has decread that people have the right to choose which side they wish to be on, but have no legal right to defend them after they choose a side seeing as the ICC has no juresdiction outside of coperate actions. and seeing as the creation of the Omni-Pol was established without ICC blocking, it is further evidence that the ICC regards the Omni-Tek coperation as being the governing body of Rubi-Ka. basically the only thing the ICC has ever done for the Clans was uphold their right to choose to become a clan member and nothing more, they hold no legal standing within the governing abality of Rubi-Ka. and if not mistaken seeing warrents are not a coperate indevure but more of a government decree then the ICC has no legal stop those warrents, or due to the contract agreed on by the ICC and Omni-Tek they have no legal right to block and law or warrent that Omni-Tek creates on Rubi-Ka territory.

Originally posted by Nevver
    Okay, that does it!

Wanted

((I hope you have a sense of humor! ))
    ((BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!))

moral presence on the planet
    Moral, Meaning that OT has Morals? Thats a joke.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Yeah, because, you know, Clanners have monopoly on moral and honor, and Clanners never do anything wrong. Nope. Never.

Sigh.
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

What he means is that it's morally wrong to make sane rules and expect people to abide by them. It's also morally wrong to have a police department guarding the cities and enforcing the laws.

It's morally right to go attacking the notum mining installations of those who made the planet inhabitable, however, and also morally right to kill anyone who believes anything that you don't, this including, but not limited to, civilians, neutrals and members of your own side (in the case of the Dust Brigade which is proven as a clan).

((Love your picture, Nevver ^^ ))
    Last edited by Wisewise; Jan 5th, 2004 at 16:00:19.
    Ward "Wisewise" Kenley.
    Enlightened Omni-Tek employee and pistolero in the proud service of Omni-Pol.

Originally posted by Wisewise
    What he means is that it's morally wrong to make sane rules and expect people to abide by them. It's also morally wrong to have a police department guarding the cities and enforcing the laws.

It's morally right to go attacking the notum mining installations of those who made the planet inhabitable, however, and also morally right to kill anyone who believes anything that you don't, this including, but not limited to, civilians, neutrals and members of your own side (in the case of the Dust Brigade which is proven as a clan).

((Love your picture, Nevver ^^ ))
    This is a Civil War...War is not Moral or correct no matter how one looks at it. It just is. However, I guess you think OT having annialated 10,000 people some 300 years ago in clan held lands was an appropriate moral act on OT's part...if that is so...I can see your logic in this assinine assertion... Also OT's act of not paying clans for reopening the Northern mines was also moral or even legal?...I don't think so....OT entered into an agreement with the council of truth to do just that...then OT refused to pay...this is what started the 3rd civil war of RK. the 2nd Civil war began because the Miner's Union went on strike due to antiquated equipment and lack of wages, and unsafe conditions...OT's response...send in troops and kill them..the 1st civil war again a mining accident OT refuses to start a rescue effort and cites the "exspense is too great to conduct rescue efforts" so miners get to gether and begin their own rescue effort...what does OT do? Sends in troops and kils the miners that were there trying to rescue their friends...So go frell yourself when you speak to me of Morality...

OT's constant signing of agreements and then consistent "nullification" of those agreements with clanners has reaped what OT has sown...bitterness, spite, and contempt for OT from Clanners.

Omni Tek Refuses to pay Clan for Northern Mining rights as agreed upon with the CoT

Oh, and lets not forget if it wasn't for clanners in the corporate wars then Sol BAnking would be Mining notum here not OT....it is probally the bigest mistake clanners ever made in the history of Rubi Ka is to have helped OT in the corporate wars...

And if you can I would like to see proof of the dust brigade irrefutably been confirmed as Clan as opposed to say a corporate enemy such as Sol Banking trying to stir up tensions between Clanners and OT...The Technology the Dust Brigade uses to infiltrate reaks of Off world backing and funds... This to me seems more logical a conclusion. Sol Banking has been trying to enter RK for centuries...

Khastity
    Last edited by Khastity; Jan 5th, 2004 at 17:30:49.

i've yet to see anything that has even touched my previous statements. and speaking of morals not not paying clanners for opening a previsoually Omni owned mine i will restate my prior argurment. the clanners are not the recognized governing body of Rubi-Ka, no payment to the clans was necessary or legally forced unpon the Omni coperation.based on the ICC contract with Omni-Tek is given exclusive rights to govern the planet of Rubi-Ka, this includes the Clan lands. and to anwser the reasom of why Omni-Tek laws aren't enfroced in Clan territory, lets say the US is the galaixy and ICC, New York is Rubi-Ka. the Omni-Tek corperation signed a contract to have the exclusive rights to govern new york as they saw fit. people that came into New York were to sign a contract and work for Omni-Tek, but some people didn't feel the contract they signed was necessary and thought Omni-Tek didn't have the rights to the land. so they instead of going to NYC went to some other city. Omni-Tek tried to exercise a form ov control over these cities due to the contract signed by the US. but all the clanners did to these new laws was attack Omni mines and and law enforcement agents in the area. so the Omni law presence was taken out of the region and Omni-Tek is atm trying to reclaim the lands given to them by the US but the clans think the land belongs to them and call themselves moral because they refuse to take any laws from a supposed "corrupt" coperation.
    as you said it's war, and the eradication of Clan "citizens" was in full legal standing with the Omni-Tek contract agreed upon by the ICC, who protected the right of citizens to choose not to join Omni-Tek and nothing more. the Clans are teying to get the attention of the ICC and get recognized as a governing body by them and Omni-Tek who in all legal standing is the sole body responsible for that decision. but when the ICC sends help to the Clans all they end up doing was attacking them just for not being like them.

oh, and upon reading the timeline, i see the first Civil War began due to "Reaching a critical mass in numbers - and taking advantage of the escalating war between Omni-Tek and Sol Banking Corporation - the clans finally rise up against the authorities. Killing thirty-nine OT guards, sabotaging security droids and other military hardware, the clans seize control of four notum mines and announce their plans for a democratic Rubi-Ka; run by the people, for the people." after the Sol-Banking war Omni-Tek was able to place troops on the front lines and strik back at the militant Clan factions. so after careful study of the history we see that the Clans starte dthe first civil war.
    so much for Clan morals

no payment to the clans was necessary or legally forced unpon the Omni coperation.based on the ICC contract with Omni-Tek is given exclusive rights to govern the planet of Rubi-Ka,
    I guess you do not read well.

OT AGREED TO PAY THE CLANS

LOOK at the history for frell sakes... 3rd Civil war begain because of this because the calners felt if omni wasn't paying us nor leaving the area clanners should attacked them. Reasonable action on our part...

so quit this holier than thou attitude about OT's morality and it Rights.

OMNI-TEK has committed attorcities to clan citizens that far outnumber any of the "terrorist acts" commited by the sentinels , dust brigade, or any other indepedent clan action.

So all this dribble about morality...you have no leg to stand on...

Khastity

Presently any and all of your claims that Omni-Tek have comitted more 'wrongs' than the Clans are false. At worst for Omni-Tek, Omni-Pol made a visit to Omni-2/Athens when they shouldn't have and issued a warrant against the Clan leaders that really should be talking instead of you.

At the worst for Clans, they are continueing to attack and kill Omni-Tek employees for being Omni-Tek employees because Omni-Tek did a 'bad thing' in the past before any of the employees that the clans are killing were even around. But since they are Omni-Tek employees it is a convienent excuse and kill them anyway. I'd say that is oppression of Omni-Tek employees. Tir is still 'oppressing' the neutral population without a care by the clans and they continue to ignore the ICC.

If anything, Omni-Tek and Neutral citizens should be fighting against the Clans for oppressing their right to exist. Your inability to hold a disscussion beyond the basic scream of "Clans are right, everyone else is wrong. Submit!" is a continual source of amusement.

Originally posted by Marisha
    Occasionally, I wonder when I’m going to see a press release stating “Boiling point of water set by Omni-Tek science division declared illegal: Clan representatives were never consulted prior to publication of 100 degrees Celsius at one atmosphere rule.”
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

and agreement and legal bounding are 2 completly different things. if the clans felt they needed paymet to reopen a mine they shut down after they attacked it, then the Clans sense of morals is the worst of all. if anything Omni-Tek should ahve been paid for their mine. i did read the time line and saw that the Clans were responsibal for all of the civil wars, not Omni-Tek. as i said, Omni-Tek was under no legal pressure to pay the Clans, the CoT was nothing more the a control amchine for the Clans, to allow them to mabey function as a single body. But the sentenials thought other wise, all non clan members were to be killed on sight which led to the ICC shooting of any clan individual upon sight. if you read your own damn timeline and use not just what you think to be right but what legal means each has at their disposal then you see by all legal right Omni-Tek owns the clans, seeing as they helped establish them as a worker guild.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12