Thread: OOC: Regarding the Notum price drop. IRRK and OTPC pls check and reply.

OOC: Regarding the Notum price drop. IRRK and OTPC pls check and reply.

Khastity, i think (note think) you might have stepped on some toes when you used the IRRK as a backdrop for your thread stating they had said something they have not posted.

Could the people responsible for the "official news" confirm or deny if it is ok to use the IRRK and OTPC in that way? And if it´s ok, if any rules aply for such things.

Would be usefull information.

Yours truly

Xhairs
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

OOC:
    The IRRK News Wire in game distributes various news segments. Most of which are not full articles but snips of news of different types. Some news is economic, some is based on player actions... both on the forums, and in game.

We've recently got the news service setup to list headlines for anyone interested in reading them. On Atlantean, /tell Announce news, or on Rimor, /tell Announce1 news.

There's recently been a post about Notum Export pricing. It's obviously caught some interest amoung players, and the IRRK will make note of responses to this and other news segments it runs and the subsequent development of segments can in many ways be influenced by player action and notice.

Yours,

Editor OTPC

OOC: Do´h. I completely forgot about that little (and excelent) new thing.

/prostrate

Please forgive me.

Would it be possible to post those news here too as to avoid future confusion?
    "On the frontlines, there is but one commandment...
    Thou Shalt Kill."

"As i stride knee deep through the dead, all is clear. I know what must be done...
    My cause is just...My will is strong...
    ...And my gun is very, very large!"
    The words of a true soldier.

Thanks Editor OTPC for coming to my rescue.....

I just read this post Xhairs.....No need to prostrate... all good and fun...

Khastity