Thread: OBSOLEET: Merciless merceneries need creds plz! ^_^

Post OBSOLEET: Merciless mercenaries need creds plz! (@.@)/'

Hello people!

I have been selected because of my 'colorful' speech to tell y'all about a new group of not-so-new people that have decided to glue themselves to each other in the form of an organization called Obsoleet.

So, yes... we are recruiting! We're pretty small right now, and plan to remain smallish... we want only the best Omni-Tek people in our ranks! Oh, and yes, if you are a former clan member or former Neutral, that's fine, too. But you have to be Omni now!

Obsoleet is an org dedicated to serving (primarily) Omni-Tek... well, unless someone else pays us more... but we're definately Omni people! Right, so we do things... for money... like guarding shipments, transferring sensitive information, stealing babies...

No! Wait! I'm not stealing any babies, Don! I'm just the secretary, I am not stealing anybody's babies!

Oh, and you have to be ready, willing, and able to participate in any sort of actions required by the jobs we undertake. Unless it involves stealing babies... we don't do that. Well, maybe Don does.

We want any and all new recruits to feel at home with us! Don't be afraid to be yourself and have a good time while doing your job to support Omni-Tek.... and your own bank account...

Contact me or one of our other Advisors for more details and/or to schedule an interview:

Don "Doncarnage" Matusz ~President
    Juliet "Lunya" Lochlan ~Advisor
    Glennie "Arimathea" Niss ~Advisor
    Katia "Headexplody" Niss ~Advisor
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane ~Veteran
    Cole "Avrik" Lochlan ~Veteran

We are also accepting private contracts now, please contact Don Matusz to make arrangements

((ooc: This org is an in-character org. Only roleplayers will be accepted, and all roleplayers are encouraged to apply! We want to be a very RP-active org, and if that's what you want, join Obsoleet!))
    Last edited by Lunya; Dec 7th, 2003 at 23:50:30.
    Juliet "Lunya" Lochlan
    ~Adventurer (retired)

"Omni by profession, Neutral at heart."~

->This link guaranteed to make you smile every time!<-

Neuxus reads the post tentatively and smirks, when suddenly, a bright idea slaps him in the face out of no where!

"Heyyyy! Can you do a hit? one or two? cheap!? I owe one too many people child support"
    Rookie Pretty Ayngelis InPink, Member of Mosaic

"but we're definately Omni people!"

Hmmm... funny.
    The Lunya i knew was very much a "Neutral at heart"

*shrugs*

...must be a different girl.
    meta "msice" gaviglia
    Loving President of the ~Society of Salvation~
    www.societyofsalvation.net

*sighs*

Meta, hon.... last I checked the Neutrals wouldn't let me in. Yeah, I'm neutral at heart... but I made the mistake of smacking into Rome and somehow getting employed by Omni-Tek. My dumb fault, but now I'm stuck, aren't I? *shrugs* Nobody else seems to want me... and according to any and all documentation, I'm Omni.

*tries to scrape off the 'Omni-Tek' enscribed on her nametag*

Doesn't work. They keep sending me new nametags and saying I should accept that I belong to these dark buildings and I should live in a metal box in Rome Blue again. I say "Heck no!" I'll work for them 'cause they pay well, but there's no way I'm letting go of my Borealis apartment that's right next door to hills filled with leets and ponds and waterfalls and.... am I rambling?
    Juliet "Lunya" Lochlan
    ~Adventurer (retired)

"Omni by profession, Neutral at heart."~

->This link guaranteed to make you smile every time!<-

You don't have to defend yourself hon. You are who you are, simple as that.
    Last edited by Elle DiLaine; Dec 9th, 2003 at 07:21:39.
    Elle "Elleiah" DiLaine: Omni Bureaucrat, Atlantean
    Now a waitress for Rompa Entertainment "It's all about the booty!"
    Former slave of Slaves of Rubi-Ka

--------------------------------------------------------
    Riena "Riesse" Solo: Clan Adventurer, Atlantean
    -"My name is pronounced like 'R-E-E-S-E.' Say it with me: 'Riesse sounds like Reese.' Again: 'Riesse.' There we go! You get a L33t Tr33t(tm)!
    Assembly

**From the video comunicator, the voice is solitan... but distorded but some wierd accents...
    On the video... a leet is speaking, but from his body, lines of lights... a small, but still living power is inside this unsignifiant creature...**

I am Nazaroth, i serve Omni-tek... i serve, guided by the blind guardian of justice... i will only serve causes or masters who will be guided by honor... but people to be with are rare those times... maybe i have a place somewhere... by your side.. maybe, we surely need to talk... soon ?

**a strange noise put an end to the com... and in the last fraction of time, a monster appears around the leet, ready to kill it... the leet is no more, but neither is the mosnter... the last image : a twin headed giant wolf, his mouths feeled with the blood of the foolish monster, com over**

[[ooc : i havn't notice... is your org on Rimor ?

hehe... i was a Clanner.

*likes leets and waterfalls*
    meta "msice" gaviglia

[It's on Atlantean Nazarothh]
    ~Trolls~
    Malcom "Chamaelo" Ashwell - Ex-Immortal.
    Vanguard Adriaan "Demongun" Blackwind - Hermit.
    Jawquez "Jawalooc" Loocazt - Bounty Hunter.
    Michael "Mirkle" Kreble - Creep.
    Christopher "Xelger" Junior - Coffee Maker.

Child Of The Omni - The Boy With The Kitten - Sleepless - The Storm/Breathe - Terminal

"You've just got to keep writing, if that's what makes you happy,
    even when there is no indication anyone is actually reading your work." - Savoy

[[ok thx Cham, best wishs for the org anyway ]]

"Mercenaries, hmm?" Blackpetal murmured to herself. In front of her, Icarus stood motionless, still displaying the grid notice he had flagged to her attention.

"Don has always been ambitious. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised..."

"End display, Icarus," Petal waved her hand, shooing away some unpleasant thought. She sat down and sighed quietly. "I wish..."

She stopped herself, then said, with a strained chuckle, "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride. Isn't that the saying, Icky?"

"Yes, Master. That is correct."

Petal's eyes turned cold. "Well, those who worship at the altar of money will find it a small comfort in Hell. May God have mercy on their souls."

"Amen," Icarus intoned, and the red light behind his eyes seemed to flicker white for a moment.
    Senior Partner, Schuemann & Associates (on leave)

Petal you are quick to judge. Is there something wrong with using one's talents to make a living? A tailor is good at making clothing and therefore charges to do so. I am a soldier, a soldier is learned in the ways of war and protection. Emplying myself to OT for the money to clothe and feed myself is the same as the bronto chef selling burgers to the masses. You are guilty of the same petal as I have personally witnessed you being paid for your talents. Please do not judge us.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

((For the record, that wasn't meant as a public response. Just doing a little roleplaying and bumping your thingee. Can't respond in-character to something you couldn't have known about, right?))

*Shrugs*
    Last edited by HemKahn; Dec 10th, 2003 at 14:20:20.
    Proud member of Division 9 [RSGE]

((I know it was an in-character response. I'm just saying that it's an in-character response to something he couldn't possibly have known.

((*sigh* Nevermind. I'm sorry I brought it up... ^_^;; ))

hmmmnn...

*thinks quietly, and begins to laugh*

Ohh, i get it... it's an oxymoron!!

Don... "The Great Protector"

*giggles*
    meta "msice" gaviglia