Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omni-Pol and Omni-AF Issue Arrest Warrants!

Watch Out

I will be looking for you criminals *picks up his Support Beam of Intolerance, whipes the cold sweat from above his eyes and continues typing on the Mission Booth* I am a head hunter, an enforcer actually, I will begin hunting you down one by one, so watch your back.

Originally posted by Nevver
    Personally, I am very disappointed in this overly generous display of hospitality exhibited by Omni-Pol and Omni-AF. If it were me, I would have issued death warrants.
    Then again this is why your not in charge...
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

Re: Watch Out

Originally posted by Andrew228399
    I will be looking for you criminals *picks up his Support Beam of Intolerance, whipes the cold sweat from above his eyes and continues typing on the Mission Booth* I am a head hunter, an enforcer actually, I will begin hunting you down one by one, so watch your back.

*takes of glove and throws it at Andrew228399's feet* Come and try Omni, Come and try...
    ~ Roger "Shadowset" Garanti (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Andrew "Boomtastic" Domtar (Member Clan Assembly)
    ~ Ta "Bloudless" Butcher (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Caviler "Cynotor" (Member of the NLF)
    ~ Chef "Ironox" (Member of the NLF)

Public files on Shadowset
    Ironox and Cooking with Iron!

The 'arrest warrants' appear to be simple forgeries.

Although Omni-pol and Omni-AF may contract out to individuals or small groups of Omni employees, they do not use 'wanted posters' or bounties.

The lack of identity of sources and biased editorial comments of Noticiero casts doubt on his ethics as a journalist.

This appears to be a thinly veiled promotion campaign for the individuals appearing in the posters.

Would you trust people who use such tactics as your leaders?

Who was responsible for the failure of the CoT, and the end to the relative peace from the Tir Accord? Would you believe the words of Henry Radiman?

Henry Radiman: A year in which the idea of a united clan assembly was crushed under the pounding boot of the extremists and the warmongers not amongst us here today.
    Rest assured Omni-Tek desires peace. A strong clan council with which to negotiate and maintain diplomatic relations will benefit all the people of Rubi-Ka.
    Max "Quool" Marsalis

Omni will come soon, I would watch your tongue if i were you, I am after the criminals, the ones listed above, your not one of them are you, noooo. I shall take your glove and wear it, proof that Omni is in control of the clans and take what they will. You are now an official target.

The clans are nothing but a few rebelions fighting for a lost cause. Clans dont have freedom, nor will they ever. Omni will take over and make them work the mines. The clanners are expendable. No further questions. Oh and I agree with Nevver

Personally, im tired of walking into cities like Athens, and then having to smite the pitiful guards bc they aggro me....down with the clans, and down with all te neutral supportors of the clans cause...i agree with andrew228399....and ill hunt down you filthy, rebellious clanners by his side, unti lall of you perish at our feet

Ariekel looks over her grid feed terminal and takes a long drink from her whiskey flask. Listening to the sound of her protege Aerinyi practicing against one of her training droids in the other room, she smiles bitterly and whispers to herself. "Issue all the warrants and print all the posters you want, boys. It'll take more than all the paper on Rubi-Ka to stop this now that it's started. Play ball, or get thrown off the field."
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

*Joey closes his commlink back up and chuckles to himself*

Omni-Pol eh? Sounds like fun.

*Joey thinks for a minute and flips back open his Comm*

---------------------

To: "Caid" Nottoris, mrs. Nottoris, "Vixentrox" Flowers, miss "Tussa" Godfray, Cmndr.Windguaerd.
    CC: EndGame Alliance Clan leaders

May not mean much. But I'll be damned if I'm lettin Omni-Tek take out my friends. Consider this me thowing my name in the hat. You've got my support guys.

Originally posted by Caid
    To: Isobel "Ailish" Nottoris, Anthony "Cogs" McDuff, Cathern "Vixentrox" Flowers, Miss "Tussa" Godfray, Commander "Windguaerd" Wagner.
    CC: EndGame Alliance Clan leaders

*COMM message is nothing but laughing.*
    *Listens to Caid's message*

See Caid? Even Omni-Pol thinks its your fault. And how could you let Windguaerd get a bigger bounty placed on him than on you?We have a reputation to keep.

Anyway keep up the good work.
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12