Thread: Message to Kinights of Camelot

Message to Knights of Camelot

Cathern sat watching the water go by. She really liked the little "boathouse" along the river bank in West Athen. Cathern thought a great deal bout her life...all the important things that had happened to her.

Portman...Red Freedom. Battles against the amnesty and the end of the movement with Portman's capture. Redruum and Clan Anarchist Syndicate. Battles all over Rubi-ka against Dark Carnival and other Omni divisions. Mercury Dragons...Windguard. Death bounty on her sister and machinations between Red & Wind. The insane plotter Madwire with his bio-tech war virus he wanted to unleash upon Omni-tek. 4 Holes...Rollo303. The battle that forever shaped Cathern's views on the neutral populous. Council of Ares and the ineffectial CoT. Cathern smiled and shook her head at the thought of that ineffectual governing body. The plots to overthrow Silverstone from power in Tir...to be replaced by Galahad....and the introduction to Sir Beargar.

Cathern played with her hair and sighed. Sir Beargar...Lord Galahad's right hand man. All the long talks she had with him when no one else cared. Conversations in Camelot, in The Cup, over comms. Sir Beargar...always noble, stately, but humble in service to his Lord. Cathern remembered with anger at news of his capture then pride at taking part in his rescue.

The visions....and all the events that happend after. The Sentinels searching for her and others like her. Lord Galahad's command to Sir Beargar to also collect information on the visions. Radiman...

Radiman seemingly knowing exactly where her and her friend Cogs were that fatefull day when Radiman decided to go looking for visions recipients. Shaking Radiman's hand in friendship. Cathern was still suprised she did that.

Then...the hurried message that Sir Beargar was departing Rubi-ka on a mission for his Lord. What the mission was, Cathern had a burning curiosity about but there had been no word since. Cathern was depressed that there had been no contact. Nothing from Radiman...nothing from Galahad.

Cathern decided in vain to attempt to contact them. Opening up her comm link she composed a mesage...wondering if she would get a response.

President, Whisper's Edge
    Chairperson, Endgame Alliance

To: Offices of the Knights of Camelot
    CC: Leaders of Endgame Alliance Clans, Assembly, Vitae Covente

Sir or Ma'am,

My name is Cathern Flowers, President of Whisper's Edge. I'm a long time friend of Sir Beargar as you are no doubt aware. While it is not my place to question on where your esteemed Lord has sent Sir Beargar, I am concerned that the work he and myself, and others, accomplished is being left by the wayside.

Has Lord Galahad given any more thought about our proposal to convince Silverstone to depart Tir? What about the grand ball at the keep Sir Beargar had discussed with me? Additionally, does Lord Galahad have any interest in the reforming of the Council of Truth, this time including various leaders from the minor Clans in the governing body?

As you already know, there were quite a few minor Clan leaders that were very interested in forming a new Council but we certainly need the participation of the leaders of the great Clans such as the Knights of Camelot, New Dawn, Terra Firma, and even Sentinels.

I understand his Lordship is a very busy person and I am not expecting a personal response from him. However, it would be greatly appreciated if he were to appoint another liason to the minor Clan leaders such as myself, Cogs, Szentasha, Tharkeal, ect, ect.

Awaiting your response,

Cathern "Vixentrox" Flowers
    Last edited by Meesoon; Nov 24th, 2003 at 17:53:35.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

It was a beautiful day..a day for contemplation, thought....a day for wandering the banks of the Shire river. Cogs was slowly working his way along the bank, leaves crackling underfoot.....birds singing, leets chirping, so many thoughts roaming his head that day....so many questions.....
    Approaching the boathouse, he saw a lonely figure sitting there..seemingly deep in thought....occasionaly brushing her hair back, staring into the azure blue waters.
    "Cath", Cogs thought to himself.....breifly smiling, starting to walk over to her.......stopping, as a wave of melancholy struck him down to his knees......he decided "no...I will not disturb her"...
    He decided to remain....unseen....knowing her so well from so many years back....knowing her undying devotion and dedication to the cause....knowing her loyalty to those she called friends, and those she allied with.
    He could only imagine the things she would be thinking....and felt sure they were much along the lines of his own thoughts...
    Where had the beacons gone....those that once enhanced our reason and rhyme...that lead by way of example and action, that took us in for council and conversation....
    Looking over at her, his thoughts were confused...worried....
    "I know you, Cath......your values, your dedication.....if I could only learn from you....to be stronger in my beleifs....to retain hope when hope seems like that long lost friend....so gone, but so missed"...his thoughts kept flowing.......knowing she couldnt see him, still he felt that connection....that electric charge she always projected into him......"you, milady, would be the one I followed into battle.....the one I see me kneeling to knowing you would be a leader and a beacon to inspire us all.......if you could only see this yourself......dearest Cath....we need you now'''......his thoughts drifting....as with the waters.....that neverending river...ever flowing, like time itself....not stopping for anyone..
    Carefully getting up, leaving her image there.....alone, majestic but oh so fragile...." this ole boy will always love you, Cath...for who you are...as a friend...may your prayers be heard...as Im sure you are thinking of matters greater than ourselves...youll never know I was here.....but I hope you know Im by your side....come what may"......Cogs wandered off.....circling the boathouse...leaving her there....in her space
    Anthony "Cogs" McDuff
    Veteran, Cerberus
    220 Supreme Creator : Master of Wheels...the lingerie modeling robot!