Thread: NT Looking for RP guild

Roleplaying Clans

Hello everyone,

I am sort of new to AO. I've rolled a Clan NT called Verson and all I can say is "wow!". Anyway I was wondering if there are any good roleplaying guilds out there. Oh yes, I'm on the Atlantean server.

TIA
    Verson
    Last edited by Verson; Oct 23rd, 2003 at 04:28:42.

There's a rooted post listing many RP organizations on this forum.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...hreadid=139753

If you're clan on RK1, many RP organizations have (EG) after their name. Why they do that... I don't know.

((EG stands for EndGame, which is an alliance of several Clan social/RP orgs. Quite very fine orgs, if you want my advice... well, for Clanners

Oh, and welcome to AO and to the RP community ))
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

<(

Change to omni-tek and join Vector Blue =)

Otherwise, I'd recommend the Assembly for clans.

)>
    Ylemae (6-10? years old):
    "Lemmy" (True name: Jiselle Waldram)
    Jennifer Matusz - Daughter to Don "Doncarnage" Matusz

Chelle "Crysallys" Dinnen (14 years old)
    Hayley Dinnen's Daughter
    Growth Accelerated as a Baby
    Born Dec 25, 29476 RST
    Trainee in Vector Blue

Hello Verson,

The clan organization Assembly is always looking for more skilled personnel. Please don't hesitate to contact either of our recruiters; Lillemjau, Tussa or Lurai to have a chat about the possibilities in Assembly, what we do and what we stand for.

We are still a small organization, but we pride ourselves in the environment we can offer. I wish you the best in choosing an organization right for you.

Kindly,

Elicia Washko.

[Welcome to AO and the RP community ]

I'll second the recommendations of the Endgame orgs (of which my own org, Whisper's Edge, is one) and Assembly. Obviously my choice would be WE, but every one of the Endgame orgs is top notch. I don't know Assembly very well personally, but I've heard wonderful things about them from friends whose word I'd take on the topic without question. You can't go wrong with any of these orgs. Take your time, there's no rush and you'll only increase your chances of finding the right org for you on the first try.

You can find the Whisper's Edge grid site at www.whispers-edge.com and the Endgame alliance site (with links to guild sites) at http://www.thallos.net/eg/ . Good luck, I hope you are as successful as I was in finding an org that suits you.
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

Pffft, why continue down the path you've choosen. Switch to Omni-Tek now before the stink that seems to surround the clan community starts to ripen on you. And when you switch why not take advantage of the Devils Advocate clanner special and pick up your free gifts.

Smile Thanks

Thank you all for your imput, but I think I want to stay Clan.

TIA
    Verson

Assembly and the EG guilds are Clan.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.