Thread: Event: Newland Guards Initative(RK1) - Town meeting

Event: Newland Guards Initative(RK1) - Town meeting

Event: Newland Guards Initative(RK1) - Town meeting
    Date: Oct, 22
    Time: 21:00 GMT
    Description:
    The purpose of this town meeting is to provide further information to the public about the Newland Guards Initative, what it is, what it hopes to acomplish and why it is beneficial to the citizentry of everyone on Rubi-Ka.

Come as you are. This meeting is open to all.
    Last edited by Kithrak; Oct 19th, 2003 at 08:04:33.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

I wil do my best to attend this meeting.
    I will be there to show my support and I will also be open to question from the peopel attending.
    If you are afraid of dying you will never truly live

I will be there
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

Ok, barring unforseen interruptions I should be on time tomorrow.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

[*cries* Why does it have to be so late? *sighs* Oh well...I 'll guess I'll read the reports..yeah...]

((Will try to attend, as tomorrow is my day off, but depends on my state of tiredness tonight. If not, well, as Lille said... will read the logs too ^^))
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

RUR will be attending to make our case for robotic guards!

Dabblez
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

(( I'll be unable to attend the meeting due to RL interference. I'll read the logs instead. ))
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

[ ooc I wil appear a littel late due to RL issues ]
    If you are afraid of dying you will never truly live

[This is as early as I can schedule the meeting today...doh!]

[Something come up RL, I am unable to host the meeting, it has been postponed 1 day, sorry. ]

* A garbled video-transmission comes in over the emergency frequency *

"Administrator Charles Houston, requesting immediate assistance and evac at coordinates...." Static "by 500."

The sound of electronics frying is heard in the background.

A calm female computer voice is heard "Prepare for emergency crash landing, brace for impact."

*Blackness*
    < Transmission Interrupted>
    Last edited by Kithrak; Oct 22nd, 2003 at 22:07:09.