Thread: The Cold one is back

The Cold one is back

My bones again feel the wind. The sand courses through my veins. My eyes open to see the light of a breaking dawn. Once again the voice of freedom rises in my throat. I remember the fear of many hoping I would stay buried. But, through a miraculous cause, my hand rises above the sand, to send the unbelievers to their graves. Vengeance is the only thing reviving me from sleep. No one truly knows where I was buried, but my coming will not be unnoticed. Revenge whispers on the wind. A new life burns in my breast, and retribution to the self-involved is all that dwells in the brain of the resurrected. Death to the traitors. My hate for those who would abandon truth for greed is now my first driven gear, followed by the wails of the haters kin.

.... My awaken spirit feeling a renewed life stands firm against the blowing desert, I reach for my vengeance, dusting off my child of pain. I blow away the sand which hides the truth, the "December" on the Manex Catastrophe obviously replaced with "Permafrost Edition" can be easily seen in the glinting sun.

.... Revenge is on the wind....

Cool (( Welcome back. n/t ))

As above
    - Name: Gabriel
    Codename: Malachii -- Former patient of Omni-Reform

Historic Reference File 1
    Historic Reference File 2
    Historic Reference File 3
    Omni-Tek Incident Report 1

Recently released from Omni-Reform, Private of Omni-Pol
    Roleplaying Profile of "Malachii"

Filled with joy......

Welcome back Permafrost.....you have been missed

((Yay Mr Cranky blue pajamas returns!!!))
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President