Sorry to say, but this week the main answer is "not much". Nontheless, an update on a few things is in order.

Shadowlands beta
More invitations have been sent out, but we're still doing invitations only, and no applications. Sending us "I wanna help beta test" e-mails or similar is not going to get you anywhere. Wait for the application, like everybody else.

I might add that I personally hope for the application part to be ready next week, though I can't promise anything. It involves an outside partner, though I can't say more than that at this point.

Jobe apartments
I've been told the luxury Jobe apartment to go with pre-orders goes with all pre-orders, no matter when and where they were placed. If you're able to get a pre-order box in a store, or you pre-order online, you get the apartment.

AO Stratics sent us some specific questions for clarification about the apartments, and I hope to get them answers to that next week.

We're closing in on 14.9 moving to test-live. No definate ETA though. Note that we probably won't have an ETA for when it goes to the live dimensions until it's been on test-live for a while.

Dev chat
The log from the dev chat last Sunday can be found at AO Stratics, here.

The next dev chat will be on July 6th. Stay tuned for more info about that one.

---

Guess that was all I had for you this week. Sorry if I missed something. Have a nice weekend!