Thread: Say "Thanks" to your doc

Say "Thanks" to your doc

I just wanted to say Thanks to all great docs who saved my bacon time and time again, and will do that again . You know who you are...
    D.

Oh yes good idea.. Thanks to all the docs that saved my skin time and time again!

The brave people that keep reclaim at bay!

*applause*
    President Anisha "Trisagiona" Kenley of the Desert Winds

"Here is the price of freedom:
    Your every drop of courage,
    ounce of pain, pint of blood.
    Paid in advance."

Thank you to my good friends who are Docs

((Paging Dr Ramiyana.. paging Dr Ramiyana)) My good friend, teaming partner ((not with this char)) and always the doctor on call. He has done more for me than I can ever repay!! He has helped me & my friends so much, I don't think I could afford the bill if he sent it to me!!

thank you to Terando, a wonderful doc without his assistance, my main char would have been lost many times when looking for that wonderful SFA buff to do her imps.

thank you to all of Healing Hands, they have been wonderful for everything they do for all of us here on Rubika thanks to Linaa for reforming the guild so they can still be available to us.

I am sure I am leaving someone out.. but.. thanks to all the good doctors of Rubika.. we would be lost without your help!!

I would also like to thank the countless docs that have saved my bacon time and time again while out on assignment. Your job is not easy by any means and the thanks given to you is often poor yet you preform a vital service to us all. Thank you!

Mmmmm....Bacon....

Bliqz wonders if clanner doc bacon would be any good...

((Thanks, Docs...Believe it or not, its not always your fault ))
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

((Yeah, blame the calmer when people die, that usually.... hey!))

Thanks Docs!!!!! You've saved me more times than i can count!

Thank you all docs, I bet you saved my life over 1k times by now. Love ya'll

I want to thank Terando seperately, the greatest doc ingame. I remember meeting him a year ago, lvl 40 implant-less gimp, but still uber as a doc (long story). Now it's 130 lvls later. He have implants, but still an uber gimp (yes, there is such a thing). Thanks for all the great times mate, I wouldn't swap this doc for anyone (well, maybe a goodlooking doc that doesn't smell quite as much as you do..).
    Sputtnick is a 200 doc. Pretty much retired, like all other characters I have.

Triplef did 933 Team missions looking for GA. Now he's retired.

Sarlos, good for calming missions.

Skage, next in line.