Thread: When in Rome...

When in Rome...

Yohon bribes a guard at Omni Headquaters with bacon and enters the Genetic Engineering Laboratory, sitting at a cubicle that is seperated from the others off in a corner, He finds who he is looking for...

"Hello Nimrod"

Oh hello there who are you?

"Well lets just say I am a concerned Omni-Tek employee"

Concerned about what?

"Well Nimrod, we are losing the War, I heard a rumour once, that you made a weapon, Nimrod,... We want the Weapon."

"You must be mistaken, I have never made a weapon, I dont even carry a weapon, I am a genetic engineer, I Improve the quality of life on Rubi-Ka. I have never made a weapon!

Yohon scratches his beard, shakes his head then smirks a bit

"Ok Nimrod, you may not believe this but You Did make a weapon once, And it seems that your memory of this may have been erased"

I did?... It was?... They can really do that?...

"Nimrod, Have some Gum, its really good, trust me"

Wow, it is... Thanks

"Nimrod, I want you to look at this womans picture"

Hmm shes very pretty, whats her name... Hmm she looks a bit familiar...

"Nimrod this was your wife"

My wife? I am married? Yes I am married! I married her, How could I forget... Where is she?

"Nimrod she is your ex-wife, she filed for a Divorce, do you remember?"

Divorced? Ah yes how did I forget?!?... RRRGGG GROWL, I will show her! Cheating on me Yes she was! GRRR She took my Stuff, all my stuff, She sold it! all of it! My Clothes, My Baseballcards even my Star Trek Collectables! She will pay for this, Shes gonna get it, I will get her! I will make her a BUG! Yes HAHAHA, Or even better a LEET! HAHAHA Just Wait till She hits the reclaim booth, I am gonna change her DNA instructions HAHAHA, Yes a LEET She will be! Muahaha Oh... Better Yet, A RABID LEET Muahahah

"Easy fella, settle down"

I am GOD!!!

"I am going to do you a favor and forget you siad that to me"

Im not God?!?

"Look Nimrod, Think... what happened that day.

My colleague(s) are fools, they are doing things the hard way, working on microscopic specimens, bah! I just used essence and growth hormones on my specimens, its much easyer to toy with the fabric of life with an enlarged Gene.

"Look Nimrod, put it in layman(s) terms, How did your Rabid-Leet take out a whole squad of Omni-Pol?

Well it wasnt exactly my fault... All I did was digitize my Rabid-Leet invention, and sent the reconstruction command into the Machine, It had materialized in Entertainment South.

It was perfect! Its hair was standing straight out and foam was pouring from its mouth! a true masterpiece...All that was left to do was give it the same Social Security number as my ex-wife and wait for her to slip on the soap in the bathtub or something and enter the reconstruction process.

"Damn, I miss the days when a Social Security number was never to be given out for any other reason then a retirement fund..., Then what Nimrod?"

Well *sniff* the little guy was so lovable in a sad pitiful sortof way, I gave it a Milkbone.

"And what else?"

Urm.., *Nimrod twiddles his thumbs*

I_gave_it_a_full_set_of_Implants_a_6_slot_NCU_Cont roller_a_Nervejolter... and I named it "Foamball" =/

"OMG!!!NO!!!"

Well, It started to attract a crowd there in Entertianment South, then something happened I didnt factor on..., people started buffing it left and right...I tried to tell them, I tried to stop them, the buff programs had not been tested on this new lifeform, Well then it happened... Somehow bombarding It with nanobots pissed it off something Fierce!... It started attacking people... It wasnt my fault!!!

Andy French stumbled out of Rompas, a little drunk and a little confused. It was a Saturday night...and things were looking up, seeing as Red Tape had recieved 2 brand new bases within 2 weeks. Andy deleriously marvled at the thought of the bases, mumbling about how the war was about to take a turning point.

The doors or Rompas opened once more, Andy was looking up at the stars, smiling a drunkards smile, when he was tapped on the shoulder.

"Dude- you dont look to good- want me to give you a ride home?"

"Naaah bro...ill *chuckle* walk...walk, yeah."

The kind stranger entered the bright lights of Rompa's as Andy stumbled off into the dark city streets.

It was a dark night, darker then most, and Andy couldnt see the tell tale signs that led to his Omni-Ent Villa. He walked for about an hour and knew he was in trouble.

He wasn't sure where he had ended up. Around him lied huge chasm's full of water...with collapsed skycrapers piled up inside. The ghostly shells of once prominent buildings gave it away- he was in the sunken district.

Andy had sobered up quite a bit during the long walk, and his keen senses had returned, but something was haunting him...

*pit* *pat* *pit* *pat*

It sounded like the stomps of little leet feet...Andy took a sigh of relief, he loved leets as they always cheered him up.

He turned around and waited for the little guy to come to him, as it was apparent he was being followed.

And there it was... in the shadows...it seemed like a friendly little leet... but as it got closer, it was very apparent this wasnt a happy creature...it was charging at Andy, with huge red eyes and a foaming mouth... and my god, it was huge!

Andy jumped up and awkwardly ran towards a rope bridge, tripping over a piece of rubble and landing head first into the murky water.

He screamed in horror as the leet leaped off the edge and began to mangle him.

The waters ran red tonight.