Thread: Greetings from Jobe!

Greetings from Jobe!

*** Establishing video-link ***
    Omni-Com protocol check... OK!
    Gridfeed node access... OK!
    Logging into Omni-Admin subnet... OK!

*** Video-link established! ***

Beginning transmission...

* Kithrak's face appears on the video-link. The video is of poor quality, low frame rates with static and distortions. A single large floating island city can be made out in the fuzzy background. People moving in the background are clearly wearing clothes not found on the rest of Rubi-Ka.*

This is Administrator Charles "Kithrak" Houston reporting in from the second of the three floating islands in the city of Jobe. You heard correctly, I am at the floating city of Jobe currently. Omni-Admin has dispatched me on a fact finding mission and let me tell you there are some really weird things happening here.

The scientists have all been very hush hush about their pet project but that didn't stop me from hacking their files useing creative access techniques. The rumors floating in Omni-1 about them trying to open a rift into a parallel dimension of some sort are true. I have pulled a data dump on as many files as my hacked account will allow without triggering their security protocols. *grins* I've also baught some souvenirs for my friends when I get back.

To the clan Opposing Force that have attacked us unprovoked in my absence, you are cowards. Red Tape have remained as one of the last departments to favor the use of force. One of your former leaders spoke to us about ceaseing hostilities before. Is this a measure of your millitary prowess and proof of your honor? Your transgressions will be delt with in due time.

*Kithrak covers the microphone, looking and talking to someone off camera.*
    I need go to another meeting.

Administrator Charles Houston out.

End transmission...
    *** Video-link terminated! ***
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

I have returned. Now the work begins.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

Fixerben runs through the desert in Holes in the Wall, and stops to relax. Laying down in the sand he knows its hot, but he needs a rest. Its not actually his body laying in the sand after all. He closes his eyes to relax for a minute, and as he closes them, unbeknownst to him time seem to pass quickly around him. Things come and go in flashes and streaks of light until he is left alone, surrounded by blackness.

A voice whispers: Beeenn....

What...where am I....whats going on

A voice whispers: Beeenn....

Fixerben's eyes light up blue, pain shoots through his body, and a yell of pain screams out of his mouth.

Suddenly Ben finds himself back in Holes in the Wall. He bolts upright, and looks frantically around.

What is going on...this only happened when someone close to me was hurt...but...this is different...

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

*Kithrak sat in his air conditioned Yalm flying back to Omni-1 on autopilot. He takes out a small encoded instruction disc containing all the information he hacked from the computer net during his stay on Jobe and plugs it into his datapad.*

"What am I to do with all this information?" He asked himself despite already knowing the answer.

He must use the disc to ensure Omni-Tek's superority. Perhaps there is enough information contained on the disc for Magi-Tek, the R&D department he funded to reverse engineer a new weapon or armor type.... Regardless if they were successful or fail in that endevor, life on Rubi-Ka will be getting VERY interesting in a few months.

*As Kithrak's Yalm sped towards Omni-1 he pondered if he had been truely mistaken in the belief that peace was possible with the clans. It pained him to think all that time and effort was wasted.*

Video Tapping Beginning
    Thank you for buying Yalm Cam 3.5
    3.6 Avalible Now
    Recording....

Hello people. I just flew by the closed City of Jobe. My access card isn't high enough but it is looking fantastic.

Error! Malfunction in sector Z! Yalmaha has stopped.

Uh oh! NOOO! I'm about to CRASH!

Transmission goes out for a few hours and finally comes back

Wow, I crashed through the Jobe Dome! The city looks amazing!

*A voice comes over the speaker*
    Halt! You are not permitted into Jobe!

Sorry! I crashed.

Teleporting.............
    Entering Omni-HQ Prison

What am I doing here?

You broke into Jobe!

I didn't! I crashed in my Yalm

Ahh ok...You are free

Teleporting.....
    Entering Rome Blue

Hmmm this is weird.

Transmission ends.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt