Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Call for OT leader meeting

*sigh* sorry Stromm, but the argument is pointless - I cannot say what is wrong with the people sending you hate tells - I can only say that they were wrong in doing so, and should apologise.

- I'm still not mad at the attack, I haven't been at any time. I have been mad at the fact that you subsequently decided to mock the RPers involved in it - most of which of course also expected the attack - you cannot tell me you received hate tells from most of the people at any of the meetings you crashed...

You came off incredibly arrogant, and I later on, in a different post, decided to expand it to show off the general picture I've experienced lately with Storm people, which I am truly sad about. - The two things are not related in any other sense than the fact that you're all members of Storm. My initial post was due to rage over your comment - subsequent ones were in general annoyance.

And just for the record, I have nothing against PvPers, and I lead quite a few of them. I have nothing against Storm, except the unfortunate tendency to lately produce a "we're big, so we can do what the h*** we want" attitude with its younger members. I have nothing against Stromm, except the one post which made me reply so harshly. I have apologised for being out of line.

Let's get on with our lives, shall we, and end this thread here.

In all respect
    ~Z

Greetings,

This is OOC just so there is no confusion, and this is just a question and not accusation or am I being sacastic. But from what the argument I see from Stromm who said since the RPGers went into the 25% they are fair game (which btw I agree), on the same token you and your org critized my org for hiting your towers two weeks straight since we was hired to do so. When we informed you to that fact your members told us "we don't RP" and "go pick on another org" some tells I cannot say since it involved many errr colorful adjectives. But the point is when EO decided to give clan a taste of their own medicine that we endured for 2 months straight, we got hounded that we had no right to do so since we are just a rpg org. The first week we just hit towers and ran, you complained about that. The next week we decided to stay and get killed yet you complained about that as well. I am not trying to be smart here but is this not a double standard?

Sincerely, Sumokan of Elite Oerations

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345