Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *(The Nova Games)*

Need minimum 3 more people for the 2nd game CALL FRIENDS!
    Main
    Hypernova 220/30/69 PVM Char

Pvp Chars
    Silentnova 114/12 4/4/4/4/4/4/4 4/2/4 Silent Assassin, InfinityNova 155/21 6/6/6/6/6/6/6 3/6/5 Ancient Master

Workers
    Cybornova 60 Totw/CoH Engi in Working

If you choose a path and you know why and for what reason, then all that remains is the long, painful and difficult journey within it if you were dishonest to yourself -Infinitynova-

Very nice of you to give to the community like this bro!

Also, nice job scheduling it during school hours- lucky adults

Youll probably see 2x the contestants at the 5 o'clock games then at the earlier ones, seeing as well all be in class.

Haha, I'm with Letah. I would love to do this, but 1) I don't have hours for a Doc/Doc fight, and 2) I'd really prefer *not* to get tons of hate /tells. Nobody will ever duel me anyway, so forcing them to will just piss them off more If I'm around, spectating would be fun though!

Good luck all -- especially Madhava

Scratch that, I just realized that 12pm EST = 6am my time

I will be sound asleep at that point.

Good luck to all who enter!
    Last edited by Naraya; May 14th, 2003 at 02:15:17.
    .: Naraya :.

Alright here is the Setup for tommorow

Rosbif-194-Engi----------
    ...........vs....................l-------------l
    Nanodocris-178-Doc-----...................l
    .................................................. ...l________________________
    .................................................. ...l......................................l
    Sinvar-184-Ma------------................l................................. ......l
    ...........vs......................l-----------l........................................l
    Fehk-180-Sol-------------.................................................. ......l
    .................................................. ..................1st....................l
    .................................................. .................Semis.................l
    Fozzysan-200-Ma----------.................................................. ....l
    ..........vs........................l----------l........................................l
    Troxxdoxroxx-180-Doc-----...............l.................................. ......l
    .................................................. ..l_________________________l
    .................................................. ..l
    Aftrglo-200-Sol-------------.............l
    ...........vs........................l---------l
    Thickwall-200-Enf----------

Maxxxaid32-185-Doc------
    ............vs.....................l----------l
    Nabutas-196-Nt----------...............l
    .................................................. .l________________________
    .................................................. .l.......................................l
    Kitene-200-Ma-------------............l..................................... ...l
    ............vs.......................l---------........................................l
    Soulreaper88-180-Enf------.................................................. ...l
    .................................................. ....................2nd................l
    .................................................. ..................Semis...............l
    Shadozar-193-Mp---------.................................................. ....l
    ..........vs........................l---------l.......................................l
    Alpha Female-198-Sol-----..............l................................... ....l
    .................................................. l________________________l
    .................................................. l
    Madhava-195-Doc------.................l
    ...........vs...................l------------l
    Boltgrinder-200-Enf-----

Comfortyou-200-Doc------
    ...........vs.....................l-----------l
    Naraya-200-Nt-----------................l
    .................................................. .l__________________________
    .................................................. .l..................3rd Semis
    Heimdal-200-Doc------- ..................l
    ..........vs....................l-------------l
    NEED ONE MORE!-------

I NEED ONE MORE. Now as you notice this set up gives 3 people to dish it out at finals. So the winner of the 1st and 2nd semi finals has to fight with the winer of the 3rd semi finals. The winer of that match will win the prize and the loser will get get a 2nd place complementary gift whice I won't say what it is. Wish I had more people to work with I tryed to do the best in terms of Profs.. i think
    Last edited by Infinitynova; May 14th, 2003 at 03:28:57.
    Main

Pvp Chars
    Silentnova 114/12 4/4/4/4/4/4/4 4/2/4 Silent Assassin, InfinityNova 155/21 6/6/6/6/6/6/6 3/6/5 Ancient Master

Workers

If you choose a path and you know why and for what reason, then all that remains is the long, painful and difficult journey within it if you were dishonest to yourself -Infinitynova-

Pyroman2, advertise it ingame at the arenas, i bet you'll get a lot extra signups for 2.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Ok Folks Quick last minute facts. At 9am Est is the first game. I'll log on and be in hiding so don't msg and don,t waste your time cause I won't be around until 9.

Now in the case of a Downtime befor 9Am est As soon as the servers go back up I'll begin and all games will be moved back.

For the tournement there are 3 people that are not matched. They will either be Subtituts if people don't show up for forfeit or if i can find one more person they will fight in that order.

I'll do my best to uphold the rules. But I would also ask that the people watching each duel also check for problemes If we miss any.

Gl to all and lets have some fun
    Main

Pvp Chars

Workers

Heya ultra... sign me up for the first game... i would love to be in the 2nd one too but im only 158.99 atm.. oh well. you in the morning..err i hope anyways.
    We can't stop here! This is reet country.... Well... poor bastard will see them soon enough....
    WWW.RAGE-DRIVEN-PACIFISTS.NET and www.red-tigers.com for good ma info.

Wahhh Damn found after 10mins.

For thoses of you that were wondering where I was I was fused with a vendor in a nowhere shop while in leet form with 2 shrinking bracers. Although it was impossible for you to see me if you merely walked in a looked around. It was possible to *tab* me whice I sadly ommited from my calculations yesterday

Anyways Grats to Thickwall for his GoC and 50mil creds. Next event is at noon.
    Main

Pvp Chars

Workers

Ty for a very fun tourney Ultra.
    /Comfortyou

Tha Doc Squad Commander of Wen-Tzu Enclave

My trader

I think a few more people now understand the pain of two title 6 docs going at it for an hour+ hohoho

Thanks to everyone who took part.. especially Ultranova for making it all possible!
    Lucas "Madhava" Graves || Gear
    Level 203 Chief of Staff Surgery
    Advisor of Synergy Factor

Chakra "Accessory" Red || Gear

WTF!!!

I'm up against a Trox Doc??!!??

I quit! hehe

j/k bro, I'm actualy going to see Matrix 2 after work, so I wont be able to attend

I'll miss ya bro!

God Speed
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS FFS
    WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

Pete "Fozzysan" Sandine
    Guru
    Squad Comander of Lost Chapter
    Alumni of The Red Tigers
    Deffence Masta
    OMG I went back to fists!

What I wanna know is:

1) Who won the tournament?
    2) Was it deserved?
    3) What was in the mystery backpacks?
    4) What kind of items were you looking for in game 3?
    5) Who found them first?
    6) Why did you set the games to begin at times when I couldn't join?
    7) What is your mother's maiden name?

I would at least like to know the first 5, because I feel a bit sad about not being able to join.

Thanks for putting on a great show, though.
    Oryl - 143 Trox MA... Troxxoration(™) Get-up.

Originally posted by Templar Red
    I think a few more people now understand the pain of two title 6 docs going at it for an hour+ hohoho

Thanks to everyone who took part.. especially Ultranova for making it all possible!
    LOL LOL LOL, told you so

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Game 3 :(

Anyone know what happened to game 3?

I, and a few others, waited at ICC wompas at 9pm GMT as advised and no-one showed. I checked the shopping channels and forums but found no info. Ultranova was afk and no-one seemed to know anything.

Did the game go ahead?

Anyone know when it started or what the items to be found where?

I was looking forward to that too - oh well..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234