Thread: Roleplaying Association [RPA]

Roleplayers Association [RPA]

If you or your organisation are interested in being affiliated with The Roleplayers Association let me know. The Roleplayers Association is a Tag [RPA] which acknowledges you and your org as a Roleplaying organisation, and a member of the Roleplayers Association. This is just an idea that might differentiate the roleplaying orgs from just the leveling orgs. The purpose is to plan and organize roleplay storylines and set the stages that will accomplish that end. Feedback is welcomed. All orgs are considered if you roleplay regardless of faction, or your reputation as being on one side or the other, or any orgs that roleplay enemies of each other. If your org is a roleplaying org, then you are qualified. The Tag does not have any Bias or Partial relationships. If you are a roleplayer...you are a roleplayer regardless.

The path to enlightenment is long and hard, but; in the end it is worth it.
    Last edited by Curtlee; Apr 18th, 2003 at 21:43:19.
    Curtlee
    President of Enter The Dragon

OOC

Neat idea...What dim?
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

This is not a flame, just a point of view. It´s things like this that really makes the distance between a RPer and a regular gamer as big as it is today. To point out who´s a RPer and who´s not would ruin much of the story.

Chimera is not a Role playingguild, Chimera is not a pure raid guild (even tho Suply Master Smug starts to feel like my best friend), Chimera is a life style ;-P
    Healflamer 220 doc proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbrawl 220 ma proud ex member of Tranquility
    Rapidbraw1 220 ma proud member of Punk

Greetings,

I somewhat have to agree with Healsike, Elite Operations is not a sole rgp guild but we do have rpg peeps. If we can send a delegate for multi org rpg events we would be willing, please msg Madam President Pryomanche or myself for details.

Sincerely, Sumokan of Elite Operations

What would be better would be if someone with the resources could setup a planet wide rp chat bot that people can join off and on for setting up ingame events.

In UO there are organizations like this (e.g. the ERPA for Europa Role-Playing Association or CoY, Council of Yew). It works well in UO, so something like this might work in AO too. The problem in AO is though that roleplaying is very limited due to the static environment.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32