Thread: Borealis Underground - Recruiting (Australian/Kiwi/UK/European players particularly)

Smile Borealis Underground - Recruiting (Australian/Kiwi/UK/European players particularly)

The Borealis Underground is a neutral organisation devoted to the benefit of our members. We participate in activities ranging from contracted arms consultant to supplier of various pharmaceuticals to our strong and growing client base. Were a criminal guild that welcomes all forms of expertise. Sure, perhaps our numbers are few at this stage, the goods we peddle, not the highest quality available, but this organization is run by a strong leadership determined to see us achieve our objectives.

We like to call our group the “family”. Some of us may take a slightly moral stance, like Thawne, others are willing to sell anything to anyone for a price, and some of us have a real attitude. Its always fun, it’s quite often interesting, and its always in character.

New to the criminal way of life, but always been curious? We can help.
    Looking for a change to the endless mob hunt? We can help.
    Wish to RP an interesting idea with like minded individuals? We can help.

Were currently planning our first major event: An Underground Market. All sorts of items will be sold at this event and it promises to be a real bash…

So if you’re interested in pursuing the criminal life, give us a /tell planetside, and we will endeavor to set you on the right path.

The BU is Atlantean only atm.

/tell Thawne if your GMT +8, +9, +10 or +12
    (Australian/Kiwi and Asian players)
    or
    /tell Frostmane if your GMT +0, +1, +2
    (U.K and European players)

or email mattius@iinet.net.au

For a further insight, visit the Borealis Underground website. Keep in mind a good proportion of the site is for members only.
    Last edited by Thawne; Apr 8th, 2003 at 07:32:56.

Wink Hmm... Ozzy RP guild! W00+!!

I know someone called Fatozzie would be interesting in building a loose affiliation with the Underground....

((OOC: I am an Rper looking for more people around the time I usually play. Coolies. I'm no longer a freak of nature ))

Talking pink booties, now thats freaky :)

((OOC: We have a canadian in our "family" who insists on wearing pink booties, ya i know canadians are slightly odd, but geesh!))

ill give Fatozzie a /tell in game shortly, thx for the info.

Re: Borealis Underground - Recruiting (Australian/Kiwi/UK/European players particular

Originally posted by Thawne
    The BU is Atlantean only atm.
    Free Souls
    --------------------------
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

Unhappy soz

((OOC: sorry about that, i use to play on RK2 myself actually, but got tired of talking to leets in Newland backyard to keep me company, if ya get my drift ))

newland? that could be the prob,
    for me it seems that bor is heacily crowded by lots of neutral factions lately.
    and nlc by omnis
    Free Souls
    Rubi-Ka for the neutrals! And xp for tradeskills!
    Rimor Roleplay Channel (/tell Nrpb !join)
    -------------------------
    OUT OF BUSINESS!
    Mummu's Sound Bag v1.19; A custom Voice Pack for Notum Wars now working with 15.7 html chat system!

Interesting.......
    Ye Olde and Original Founding is BACK !

Australian Timezone - RK1