Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The night of decision.

Originally posted by Nevver
    (())

Rest assured (as if you wouldn't one way or the other) that Devil's Advocate has it's own interests outside of our regular jobs at Omni-Tek to solidify an early retirement for all of us at a luxury resort planet where Hit The Floor Jack flows like wine.
    Don't let my sister hear that....the drunken, slut of a stim junkie might be interested.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

What is your sister's name? We might have just what she needs.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Originally posted by Nevver
    (())

Rest assured (as if you wouldn't one way or the other) that Devil's Advocate has it's own interests outside of our regular jobs at Omni-Tek to solidify an early retirement for all of us at a luxury resort planet where Hit The Floor Jack flows like wine.
    I seem to recall a furniture business of some kind.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Um... Yes! Furniture! It is a legitimate business!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Welcome friend, and may you find true happiness among your new family. If you need my services dont hesitate to ask. Anyone is always welcomed with open arms.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Greetings Viray,

I salute you and wish you luck, even if you have a sided token board around your neck you you cannot change the beat of a heart on the inside. If we fight together or against on the battlefield you act as you did before, with distiction and honar. We wish you well on your new endevours.

Sincerely, Sumokan of Elite Operations

Chris grinned as his friend pulled out the Application form. He pulled out a BBI and put it to Viray's head and grinned.

"Just so you have a disclaimer."

Viray grinned and started writing on the application. When it was done, Chris put the gun away and congratulated him.

"Another filthy scummer!"

They laughed and Chris continued.

"Ok, just fill out the application on the gridsite and I'll get in touch with Member Services. Contact's name is Sidarion. I've no doubts you'll get in. Welcome home mate."

Ooooh, looks like we just got a valuable addition. Thats some top class rhetoric *grins*
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

... does this mean we need to get out the purification tub and spanking pad of truth ????
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Dont scare him off, or I will be forced to use a Gofle Prod on you again. Or force you to sit in The Cup with Haily...

Originally posted by jhh
    Or force you to sit in The Cup with Haily...
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/me curls up into a fetal position
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

In any case... I do belive I need another session with the spanking pad of truth....
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

The source of ribs grows......
    The only difference between genius and insanity is success.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12