Thread: Are there any documents about ...

Are there any documents about ...

Greetings,

I was wondering if there were any documents about the moons of RK. I often catch myself almost in a trance looking at them. Have there been any "extensive" studies on them or the chemicals and compounds they are comprised of ?

Buggy
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Hmm it seems everyone on Rubi-Ka has gone astrological mad.

When the first surveying ships came into Rubi-Ka orbit I would have imagined that they scanned Rubi-Kas moons, but that was a very long time ago, any existing documents are probably filed away in one of Omni-Primes huge filing offices.

Perhaps you should send a request to Omni-Prime for your info.
    Tikon - Forever an MP. Rest in peace my dear old friend.

Remember, Life is a Journey, Not a Destination, So enjoy the ride..

Since most information from the 2 research vessels was onboard and only (seemingly) the Planet of Rubi-ka information being sent back... it would seem that any additional survey information is lost, as there was no recovery of the Rimor vessel and the Atlantean vessel was destoryed.

Wonder if the Rimor vessel could still be on planet somewhere...
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Thank you both for your replies.... I'll pursue this investigation of mine even deeper.... there is something about those moons..
    -

The storms show her pain... electric coated tears that reflect her sorrow... lava boils from the heat of her

rage... we are one and the same.... She is my Rubi-Ka and I am her nanomage ....

Ive often questioned myself about our moons, and more so the Atlantean and the Rimor. Just what happened to those monsters of space?

I thought I had found my answer in the region north of 20-K, commonly known as "The Milky Way"

I pulled wonders and managed to cut the red tape that blocked the public from what laid behind the giant steel walls- a twisted, ruined land and the massive steel skeleton of a starship.

However, my freedom there didnt last long, upon request for excavation rights on the ruined starship, my passcard to the area beyond the walls was snapped in two, and I was threatened with demotion if I tried to re-enter.

I'm not one to question my coorporation, im a considerable loyalist, but this happening puts holes in my respect for my company. What do they have to hide, and why are they hiding it?