Thread: The Agent Story

Post The Agent Story

It is not easy to be raised as a corporate soldier on Rubi-Ka. Death and reclaiming all around you. You do not even know if your inscurance scan is void or not. I work for Omni-Tek, just like my parents used to. They were both Opifexes and my father worked in Omni-Admin and my mother as a Omni-Pol secretary. My childhood was not full of dispair. My father's job was more than enough to afford a luxury Highrise apartment in Omni-1 Entertaintment. Sadly, they both of aging several after they refused Omni-Med inscurance.
    I am now an agent for Omni-Admin, but I am not directly affiliated. I have been sent on many assignments including espionage, assisination and infiltration into local Clan organizations, but this new assignment was not the usual Bronto in a bag. I was told to go to Tir and monitor Sentinel activity. Tir has been a hotbed of activity, and obviously Omni-Pol and Omni-AF wanted to know what was going on.
    I prepared to depart to Tir. I took off my Omni-Admin Trenchcoat and replaced it with a ragged Black Cloak that offered absolutely no protection, and replaced my Omni-Pol armor with Nadir Ribbed Armor. I could still keep my X-3 though. I was given a Clan identification card and was told to avoid the Grid and the Wom-Pah systems because they were too heavily guarded by the Sentinels. Even though I was disguised, I did not want to take any risks. I took my Yalmaha, and flew all the way from 4Holes to Tir, which I did not enjoy. I entered the city through the front gates without an incident. The local guards accepted my counterfeit ID card.
    It has been two weeks since my arrival into Tir, and all seems OK. I have found myself a nice apartment in Northwest Tir with a nice view that overlooked the market place. I even started a conversation with a new Sentinel. I have all ready collected a nice databank of HoloPictures and mapped out the routes of some patrols, but there were too many, the Sentinels seem to have the city under their eye.
    I awoke in the middle of the night. 1:43 AM March 2, 29477 to be exact. There was a heavy storm outside and the rain buffeted the roof (my apartment was at the topmost floor). There was a loud bang on my door. "BANG BANG BANG BANG".
    "Open this door now!" was the voice that came from behind it.
    This was the worst nightmare for an agent. If it are the Sentinels, they will surely kill me, after all, they must think that I am an Omni-Tek employee. I turned off the safety off my X-3 and shouldered it, and loaded a Plasma pistol and put it under the coat I put on...

(To be Continued)

hahaha the sentinels are coming to get you!!!! You are in big trouble now....

ooc - nice start, keep going

OOC ((I was hoping someone else can cantinue...It took me too long to write that))

...I remembered that I had a HyperNotum pill that I could take to kill myself and prevent for being captured. I decided it to be my last resort.
    I crawled out the window and emerged in the exterior of Tir. I do not believe there has been a rain like this since the Pioneers arrived on Rubi-Ka. This useless Clan trenchcoat is completely useless keeping out the rain or keeping me warm. I jumped to the next building and was able to see my door, and five fully-equipped Sentinels, and 15 more on the ground. I proned on the rooftop and took out my X-3 and began scoping around, hopefully, they won't find me. I saw a lone Sentinel guarding an underpassage between two buildings. I was horrified, for this was my first armed combat action several hundred clicks from any sort of assistance. I could see that the Sentinel is a Homo Solitus smoking a NanoCigarette (his helmet was off). I aimed at his cross-eyes (between the eyes) and very pateintly waited so he was alone.
    "Pfft," was the only sound from my rifle.
    The bullet went inside his lower brain and exploded inside his head, splattering the poor b@stard's brains all over the wall...

(To Be Continued)
    ((Someone else continue it))
    Omni - Tek Doctor
    Unit Member of Division 9

OOC: You guys suck
    Omni - Tek Doctor

Riyzzo

Maybe she was overtired and suffering stress; maybe the recent events that had afflicted her had turned her into a paranoid wretch. Whatever the case, Riyzzo jumped awake and grabbed her pistol when the thudding sound echoed on the roof above her head.

Panic took over as she flung herself against a wall, cautiously peering out into the street. The cold desert night air pooled into this little lean-to she had made her home for past few days, where she had made herself vanish into the crowds of Tir. If her pursuers had followed her, they'd have to get past the Sentinals first. Indeed, there was one of them out there now -and her heart nearly stopped when he crumpled like a rag doll before her eyes.

They had found her. The local patroller was dead before her eyes. They were on the roof -they had FOUND her!

It was with a hoarse whisper that she activated her server droid. She had to move quietly, carefully. She thought there was only one person above her head: with her bot, she made two. If she was careful, she could catch him/her/it unawares and take it out before she was struck down as coldly as the Sentinal officer who lay in a pool of blood just down the way.

Steeling herself, she slipped out into the street, her palm growing slick as she gripped the pistol. Her eyes scanned the irregular line of the roof -looking for shadows...

That was the moment that would change his life forever, in a way he could never have anticipated. Out of the door, stepping over the dead Sentinel came the most beautiful being he had ever laid his eyes upon. She was opifex like himself, with long, black hair and godly proportions. The rain made her clothes all wet, and they clung to her body. He was so mesmerized by her that he forgot to hide himself and barely got away from her darting stare .. She would be his!

She started running down the streets toward the Happy Rebel. He had no trouble keeping up with her, jumping from one rooftop to another. Finally, in a small alley, he dropped down in front of her ..

He grabbed her by her shoulders and looked deep into her eyes. She gave a startled gasp, then seemed as mesmerized with him as he had with her. "Take me! Take me now!" she breathed into his ear. He was so filled with lust, he thought he was going to explode .. He lifted her up and laid her down on a dead, soft blubbag .. then laid down next to her, cupping her face in his hands as they kissed. The smell of her, the feel of her, the warmth of her body against his in the cold, rainy night. Never before had he been so aroused .. She started unbuttoning his special task suit and strapping off his X-3 while letting her tongue down his neck, his chest .. All the way down to the bellybutton.

His flagpole needed to be polished so bad, it was throbbing with desire and eternal lust. "Eat mah lolly", he moaned and without hesitating, she took the whole length of his monkey down her warm grotto of saliva and nourishment. Never before had he experienced such pleasure .. such desire!

Just before he was about to shoot, she pushed him away, got up and turned against him .. Then she bended over and gave him a lusty look. "I open up my flower for you", she gasped. "Drink my sweet nectar with your trunk! *gasp* *drool* Do it now!". Without hesitating, he bounced forward and stuck his magic rod into her warm, somewhat vaguely pink hole of love. This was what the magic of life was about. No more killing Sentinels .. *This* was what he wanted to do ..

On that dark night in Tir .. A lustfull shout could be heard from one of the dark alleys. "I'LL SWITCH TO CLANS!!!" it said.

Bah.
    Last edited by Didymus; Mar 5th, 2003 at 11:02:45.
    Didymus - Solitus Trader, Member of Instability

Originally posted by Didymus
    That was the moment that would change his life forever, in a way he could never have anticipated. Out of the door, stepping over the dead Sentinel came the most beautiful being he had ever laid his eyes upon. She was opifex like himself, with long, black hair and godly proportions. The rain made her clothes all wet, and they clung to her body. He was so mesmerized by her that he forgot to hide himself and barely got away from her darting stare .. She would be his!

She started running down the streets toward the Happy Rebel. He had no trouble keeping up with her, jumping from one rooftop to another. Finally, in a small alley, he dropped down in front of her ..

He grabbed her by her shoulders and looked deep into her eyes. She gave a startled gasp, then seemed as mesmerized with him as he had with her. "Take me! Take me now!" she breathed into his ear. He was so filled with lust, he thought he was going to explode .. He lifted her up and laid her down on a dead, soft blubbag .. then laid down next to her, cupping her face in his hands as they kissed. The smell of her, the feel of her, the warmth of her body against his in the cold, rainy night. Never before had he been so aroused .. She started unbuttoning his special task suit and strapping off his X-3 while letting her tongue down his neck, his chest .. All the way down to the bellybutton.

His flagpole needed to be polished so bad, it was throbbing with desire and eternal lust. "Eat mah lolly", he moaned and without hesitating, she took the whole length of his monkey down her warm grotto of saliva and nourishment. Never before had he experienced such pleasure .. such desire!

Just before he was about to shoot, she pushed him away, got up and turned against him .. Then she bended over and gave him a lusty look. "I open up my flower for you", she gasped. "Drink my sweet nectar with your trunk! *gasp* *drool* Do it now!". Without hesitating, he bounced forward and stuck his magic rod into her warm, somewhat vaguely pink hole of love. This was what the magic of life was he about. No more killing Sentinels .. *This* was what he wanted to do ..

On that dark night in Tir .. A lustfull shout could be heard from one of the dark alleys. "I'LL SWITCH TO CLANS!!!" it said.

Bah.
    ((Thats what you get for letting Ron take over your story ))
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Originally posted by Uwen

((Thats what you get for letting Ron take over your story ))
    Yup, he started it ..

Wuh huh huh ..

Yup, he started it ..

Wuh huh huh ..
    ((lol ))
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Uhm...

Storyline hijacking becomes ever more popular in these parts...

Smile

((You messed up my story you little perverted minded troubled child))
    Omni - Tek Doctor

((But it was sooo funny ))

Hmm, reminds me of a night in West Athen with 4 bottles of whisky...
    Last edited by Lesentia; Mar 6th, 2003 at 03:45:37.
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

Originally posted by Polkovnik
    ((You messed up my story you little perverted minded troubled child))
    Hey, you asked for it ..
    Nah, I didn't mean to ruin your story, of course.

And thanks Lesentia.
    Hmm .. Maybe I could make a career of writing stuff like this.
    Hmmmmmmm ..

Anyways, it's sort of what happens when one's bored at work .. ;p
    Uhm, weird posts, that is. Not necessarily pervy.
    Ah well, should get those two hours of sleep before I go back to work.

Goodnight ..
    Last edited by Didymus; Mar 6th, 2003 at 04:23:51.

Just before he was about to shoot, she pushed him away, got up and turned against him .. Then she bended over and gave him a lusty look. "I open up my flower for you", she gasped. "Drink my sweet nectar with your trunk! *gasp* *drool* Do it now!". Without hesitating, he bounced forward and stuck his magic rod into her warm, somewhat vaguely pink hole of love. This was what the magic of life was about. No more killing Sentinels .. *This* was what he wanted to do ..

Bah.

*polishes his X-3 rifle*

"ooh yeah baby, thats the stuff"
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

((I would prefer if u went away from this sexual part of the story...just ruined it completely))
    Omni - Tek Doctor

Alright, now I just feel bad about it.

I'm sorry .. I meant to hijack it for a bit, but not ruin it.
    At least, you've .. ehr, got an original .. story ..
    Or you could just .. completely ignore it .. ehr

Didymus gives up

It won't happen again.