Thread: Omni-Tek Public Assitance Program

Smile Omni-Tek Public Assitance Program

USO-RK will be holding another O.P.A.P. this Saturday at 4pm until 6pm ((central)) in the Trade District. Details are available at the USO-RK website.
    Kimberely "Java" Basso
    USO-RK: Bringing the Best of OMNI to the Best of OMNI
    Veilwalker:"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."

I will try and be there to provide ES, FG, and SB services as well as Baton of Authority, and Essence alternating half hours in False Profession.

I will also have Omni Aplication forms and shiny new Token boards free of charge.
    Bliqz, Agent, Omni, Atlantean, "Iron Chef of Rubi-Ka"
    God is a bullet.

((The IC only RP forum is back. Bliqz is an Omni Extremist, and his posts IN THAT FORUM reflect that attitude. I can be reached by PM if you feel I have personaly offended you, and I will be happy to change/temper my post. Thank you, and have fun!))

Count on me being there once again. I will be on hand to provide wrangles (56 without draining, 74 with) as well as journeyman buffs. I will also be making implants needing up to 590ish in Nano-Programming. Implant design tips, tradeskilling advice, Tank Armor overtuning (up to ql 160ish) and random commentary will also be provided. Complimentary High level Omni-Tek application forms and token boards will be provided to our neutral guests.

All services are provided free of charge by the Omni-Tek corporation.

-Shuldrich

((a little bump for today's event))
    Kimberely "Java" Basso
    USO-RK: Bringing the Best of OMNI to the Best of OMNI
    Veilwalker:"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."