Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would like to acquire a working bomb to cause havoc and destruction.

Originally posted by Catuela
    I think as a lvl 150 present for myself, I'm going to finally get myself an apartment. I'll be sure to let everyone know where it is too. <sarcasm

Please don't confuse me with some low bit wanna be thug you see hanging out in the Rompa Bar at all hours of the day. The only way OP ar anyone else for that matter can find me is if I allow them too.

IF you want them too? Who in the Hell do you...no, nevermind. You know what? I'm going to find your mother instead, or your father, or your sister, or a son, or a daughter, or a loved one, or a friend and make you come to me instead. How do you get the ants out of the anthill? You smoke them out.

You know what? Nevermind. If I want to find you, I will find you. You just bore me, so keep peddling your wares little merchant boy. Sell your bombs...such pretty lights.
    Alex Neboja Graveheart

Assault Corps, cpl of Omni-Pol

------------------------------------------------

Angelus IceKing Anasazi

"I'm an Enforcer, my motto is simple. Hit, stick, bust d***...and talk ****, and what? Talk ****, and what? Talk ****!"

Originally posted by Bliqz
    ((Dang it, I just replaced the keyboard from when Vix made me spew coke on it...You calnners are gonna break my bank account))
    See? It's working.
    We'll bankrupt you Omnis one by one and so win out in the end
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12