Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A plea to Omni and Clan alike

Re: Well, Well

Originally posted by Lady Debbie
    why cause you either

A) Risk the chance that the Neutral individuals get run down and decide to choose a side..hmm which side would they go to ... ?

B) Force them to all align and back each other up... and even call on maybe even some others to Help them... maybe a few Mercs

C) Have Neutral through a new flag up and call themselves clan.. which I hope NEVER happens.. we all should have the right to choose what we think is right from wrong

D) Stop contract with the Mercs within Newland City. Possibly Causing these Mercs to be upset and look for their money from Omni-Tek.

Lady Debbie
    You see the simple fact is the Clans will not accept you either, Keep your actions up and both sides will simply exterminate you. To me it seems Neutrals have gravely overestimated their limited power and influence. The grim truth is either Omni or Clan could wipe out everything Neutral on less then a day.

So please do continue to assault Omni. The only thing wich can protect you from the Sentinels when the time comes.
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Originally posted by Nelida
    You sure you're not confused and really Omnitek? Some of them seem to say the same thing. At the very least you have more in common with some of the radical OT than with...for example...me.

Actually he sounds like a now classic example of why the Clans, whom think themselves so justified in ther cause, are irresponsible and a threat to humanity's progess.

He sounds like a Sentinel.

I'm not saying that Omni-Tek doesn't have its radical departments. But with a hard work and dedication, I'm sure that we can bring Omni-Tek's Departments fully in line and back on track. The Clans are too independant for that to ever happen.
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

Jypsie, that is a monumental task which, in light of "recent events" (I don't want to drag it in here, so best to withhold the names) may be quite impossible.

So much for Omni-Tek being an efficient, organized, methodical company. I wonder if the shareholders of the corporation have been informed of this? (())
    Emiliy Age
    Unit Leader, Foreign Relations
    Speak your heart, don't bite your tongue...

Whisper's Edge | Gridmail | Engy's Workshop | Tir School of Engineering

Bliqz on Shadowlands: "Gonna make it hard to decide who I can and cant eat."

Seeing is believing Jypsie...

Pull that one off and you might have me eyeing an Omni app... Afterall, I am a big proponent of law and order.

Originally posted by Jypsie

Actually he sounds like a now classic example of why the Clans, whom think themselves so justified in ther cause, are irresponsible and a threat to humanity's progess.

He sounds like a Sentinel.

I'm not saying that Omni-Tek doesn't have its radical departments. But with a hard work and dedication, I'm sure that we can bring Omni-Tek's Departments fully in line and back on track. The Clans are too independant for that to ever happen.

Re: Re: Well, Well

Originally posted by Marlamin

The grim truth is either Omni or Clan could wipe out everything Neutral on less then a day.

So please do continue to assault Omni. The only thing wich can protect you from the Sentinels when the time comes.
    Been tried 3 times to my knowledge- has never suceeded.

I'd like to point out something to ya guys. Bronto Burger is owned by a neutral entrepenuer. So are various outposts and weapons dealers across RK. Neutral orgs that mine towers like to see themselves in similar light- entrepeneurs for profit.
    Do they count as in a faction? Because if so they shouldnt be serving non-neutrals, and if neutrals are a faction why can everyone insure at neutral terminals? Neutrals with towers does not mean they have chosen a side of Omni/Clan. It means they are interested in PROFIT- isnt that the reason that everyone mines? (RP that is- non RP reason (very bogus) is xp bonus.)

Neutrals been around before NW we'll be around after its lost its flair. Taking out neutral towers doesnt do anything but stir up a hornets nest on ya. For example, I posted many times about the folly of takin out EO/EA towers, now look what that got clanners, hit and run tactics- More time and money spent at towers defending or just to check on them. Posting round the clock sentries, unable to stage effective attacks because you have to worry about any EO members online ready to counter attack you. Just a few examples that can be played off as minor inconvienances but the effects add up day after day, at the least psychologically. Taking their towers just gave them nothing to lose. Now imagine doin that to over 500+ people (neutral orgs with towers) all in a few days time. You would stir up a hornets nest sooo large that it would hit the fan for a few orgs for sure.

Hmm that might be interesting- I am very curious to how much aggresive actions neutrals would be involved in if something like that really happened. And curious if the thought doesnt disturb you in the slightest? I know i would not like the thought of defending versus 50 people attackin at once, but what about 100+(in lvl ranges), and in waves of course because the people limit and all. But imagine a continous stream of fresh people attackin you for 5 hours, 3 hours, or even 1 hour. Long enough for all your buffs to run out. Not that it would happen- but just the idea that it could.

Just a thought~ an odd one maybe, but a thought.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234