Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Omni-Tek organization reveals itself as traitors: "Name Withheld" to be hunted

I know it could have been a mistake, I said it may have been an accident. I dont know. *shrug*

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Tarryk sighs and sits back in his chair. He folds his hands over his face as he sends out two quick mental signals.

The first sends a text message to his contact.

--OUTGOING MSG: Forget it, you were right. It's yet again reduced itself to a large group of overzealous mammals slapping their proverbials phalluses onto the counter and whining at each other. There's no story here. File it as a secondary potential mention if we run out of content.
    Oh, and go after that environmental concerns project you mentioned earlier. That was more interesting.
    --END OF LINE--

--MESSAGE SENT--

The other mental signal is to his console's power unit.

The viewscreen shuts down.

_________________________________________ . . . .
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

Division 9 clanners? If there is a Division 9, then it is Division 9 RSGE... if it still is that is. And they are hardcore Omnis, just like OP is We consider them allies.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

(( ooc: I agree with Nevver on this one.. Someone's alts are not anyones business .. we are ROLEPLAYING and I recall once before this being an issue with Meister. It is possible to have two seperate characters roleplaying completely differently and should not be connected simply because the real life person is behind both controls.. To me, this clearly shows you who is a good roleplayer and who isn't... being able to play two different sides, in my opinion, takes talent. ))
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

Originally posted by Meister
    Division 9 clanners? If there is a Division 9, then it is Division 9 RSGE... if it still is that is. And they are hardcore Omnis, just like OP is We consider them allies.
    Yes, as I said Meister it was probably just a 5% mistake.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

I remember a time that one of our folks got slapped by a tower when the gas went 5% while defending other departments, and he auto-slapped back on accident.

But in any case, Division 9 RSGE does not condone any Interdepartmental conflict. Too many clanners, not enough bullets.

Good to see your still a whirl of controversy, Meister. *smiles*
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

(( ooc: I agree with Nevver on this one.. Someone's alts are not anyones business .. we are ROLEPLAYING and I recall once before this being an issue with Meister. It is possible to have two seperate characters roleplaying completely differently and should not be connected simply because the real life person is behind both controls.. To me, this clearly shows you who is a good roleplayer and who isn't... being able to play two different sides, in my opinion, takes talent. ))
    Guess how i came to know who Toggles really is? Well.. he told me so before we took our base back. If he had not told me, i would have never found out. Toggles/Tobiaswolff is the same now. They may be separate characters, but their motives and obviously their memories are the same, as Toggles has proven, so i will treat them as the same. If you expect me to RP that they are 2 different chars, then sorry.. i am not gonna do that, no matter what you think it might say about my RPing abilities.
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

OOC

I agree on both sides here. It is both respectable and takes a lot of talent to roleplay both sides of the fence.

But Meister's got a good point. If you're going to do so, don't go telling everyone who you are. Opinions immediately change to reflect who you really are.

If Toggles really intended to roleplay a completely seperate character, then Toggles should have informed NO-one of the link-up. Directly or otherwise.

e.g. My own guildmates don't even know my "true rp" alts. Because the last thing I'd want is to have my alts judged for who my main is...by anyone, and vice versa. Their actions should not reflect each other.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

OOoooohhhh!

I am SO delighted to have actually become visible enough to have made the hate list of the infamous Tobiaswolff. Of course, I'll have to suffer the congratulations, random outbursts of affection, and other embarrassing side effects, as his myriad victims share their stories of woe with me. Truly, though, I'm mystified about the depth of his hate, since he never caused me half the heartache and angst he visited upon others I know.

Now, I must admit that I may have caused a little heartache to a few people, simply because in my early days on Rubi-Ka I was a little too wild for anyone's good. I was the proverbial kid in the candy shop. Fortunately, Blackpetal came along, managed to discover one or two redeeming qualities, and made an honest woman of me! Thanks to her, whatever danger I posed is almost entirely safely past.

Meanwhile, in a perverse sort of way, Tobiaswolff might actually be admired in some circles. I know of at least one omni organization he managed to take over and then completely eliminate – something most clan opponents never accomplish!

Has some perfidious Omni experiment transplanted the soul of Tobiaswolff into Toggles? I speculated about that possibility to a few friends about a month ago, since the way Toggles approached me was remarkably reminiscent of Tobiaswolff. So much so that I was quick to turn him down, and view the entire NW organization with extreme caution. Clearly subsequent events have suggested this was indeed wise. However, my speculations were with people who have absolutely no contact with Meister, so it would appear that two very different people have come to the same conclusion.

Ultimately, though, if the spirit of Tobiaswolff does not live on in Toggles, then the Rubi-Ka will almost certainly be a better place for it. On the other hand, if Toggles develops the same sort of victims and enemies, for the same reasons as Tobiaswolff, it will simply remind us that psychological griefers are a fact of life in any world that encourages social interactions, no matter what name they go under.

- Betji, freelance omni agent

Talking Just to add two more credits...

I would actually advise that anyone who sees Betji stop and talk with her, as she is one of the nicest, friendliest people you are likely to meet... ^_^

Of course, I'm biased... ^_^;;

Blackpetal blows kisses at Betji.

-Blackpetal

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345