Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OOC: The story is out there, it just needs to be found.

Originally posted by Gennis

I've been gone for a few months. What did happen with Radiman? Last I saw, the CoT disappeared, but no one knew what happened to them.

There are a lot of gaps in the history that I can't figure out what happened.. =(
    We still don't know where and exactly why the council left

I thought it had something to do with the CoA, but I was taking a break from AO when all this stuff went down.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

No, the CoA pressured the CoT to act, but we never made them step down. No one knows why they left, or where they went.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

Actually I thought I saw Radiman coming out of Baboon's with a woman on each arm a couple days ago.......
    RK1
    Atrox Fixer
    Atrox make baby jesus cry =(

Fixerben runs to Omni-1 to look for Radiman.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

OCC:
    (( Hey Nyadach,

Could you post the names and possibly playfields where you found these NPCs in?

I would like to get the inside scoop as well.

Also I wil keep an eye out for some myself ))
    Graduate of the Elite Academy

Viray's Yalm Cleaning Services

Viray's Taxi Co.

The moral highground was levelled the very day the first player landed in a backyard, saw a cute leet and said "I wonder what it drops?"

- Savoy

Hey, I ain't Dovve or something but here's a few to get you all started:

Iziris Agathon 518 x 597 Omni-Trade
    Has basic rumours on the SBC funding of Dusters, but well basic stuff we kinda all knew or guessed at.

Horatio Campbell 298 x 203 Omni-Trade
    This guy is probably one of my faves, he's hysterical. Hates Omni-Pol as they framed him, cost him his job and marriage...recently changed a bit but he used to take cash for questions. Different amounts for different stuff. Info on Eva, info on rumours of assassinations of Ross. Also info on battles of Omni-Pol v Omni-AF. This guy sells the lot, all for a price (drop creds in get dif answers). Used to tell about the guy in the fixer grid who seems to be kinda quiet on the subject.

Ida Schuller Walker Omni-Trade
    Shadowlands, Professor Maitland and other stuff. Mostly NT info She had a full speil. One old time spoken rant is on the IRN but others have been placed on this thread way back when. Shes actually kinda sexy really, but then again I am a nanomage

Sam Cadena 1541 x 420 Athen Shire
    He gives info on the trade stuff, and also on Harry and the Knights etc.

Have to warn you all though. One patch they talk, next they wont. It's pretty hit and miss. Also what they say also changes. Heck Ida has been a real pain, one patch she will have loads, next nothing, then another she has loads on other stuff…as said pretty hit and miss.

Also you need to keep an open mind on these guys. The NPCs do tend to crash or generally get buggy. Some dont have half the info on them, or some just generally crash and only give out little bits and shut up quiet quickly. Always worth a walk and to come back later. Its also worth noting that the newer NPCs seem now to be or have been upgraded to use the new click to speak menus, as others still use the old text commands where adding a ? to your questions confused them, so if you ask them something don't add a ?

p.s. lemme know if you all find something
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12