Thread: A disturbing discovery

Question A disturbing discovery

Recently, I have noted that several guards in various areas are lacking armor completely! A few days ago, as an example, I passed the Omni out-post in lush fields. At the gates stood an opifex male guard without a single piece of armor, holding his rifle like nothing had happened... I asked him why he stood there looking like someone a leet would call "noobi", wearing nothing but the clothes you wear when you leave the shuttle from the morningstar space station. He shook his head and said he didn't understand. So not only do some guards lack armor, they apparently don't even know they're supposed to wear one! This is an outrage!
    Felix "Likaetaren" Denk
    Squad Commander of Ragnarok
    NT to the bone.

I have seen the same thing, except at the Mine on The Longest Road. An opifex guard standing there naked. Please report these naked guards to an ARK. They can fix them.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

This is a bug the Devs know about. They'll hopefully have it fixed in a patch.
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

It's just the result of defence budget cuts :-)
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

i say easier kills

anyone know the locals of any neut/clan naked guards
    AsclepIIus - Evil Doc
    AsclepIIIus - PvP Twink

TSO Link Please click on it and make my friend happy

Originally posted by CarLBanks
    This is a bug the Devs know about. They'll hopefully have it fixed in a patch.
    lol, Its a bug that been around for the last few patches, and they havent fixed it yet.

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21