Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Smack Yer Vallentines Balls At The Falls

Just wanted to post my thanks to the organisers. Couldn't stay too long which was probably a good thing as if I'd been around long enough to slip into my back up outfit might have tarnished my reputation somewhat (then again considering what some people were wearing maybe not)

Would like to have seen the contests, but if "hat of the night" didn't go to Spongbob, I demand a recount :P
    Last edited by Frelle; Feb 15th, 2003 at 01:44:33.

Well, I REALLY wanted to come to this party, but Live365 and Funcom just HAD to ruin my fun.

The instant I was warped to the party about 45 minutes ago I went linkdead. I have been stuck in a crashloop ever since then.

So I figured I would at least tune in but it said I had to sign up with Live365. So I did. Now it just plays the llama whipping intro..

After dling 2 more Live365-sister-programs I am still VERY confused, with a computer that is suddenly sometimes not recognizing my DSL connection, and WITHOUT A PARTY.

:\

Well, I've always disliked Valentine's Day but I was hoping an Anarchy Online version would lift my opinion of the holiday... :\
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

I had the same problem missmaul, but if you quit the programs, then log on to gridstream through there section after you log in on live365, and make sure cookies are enabled, you hsould be able to get on the program.

Your LD in the zone because the zone is full I am afraid...I'm in the same boat. Juste petition from a alt and they can move you, and you can join the other party at reets with Tarryk
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

WOOT! I'M IN!!!

/me spraypaints on the wall

GM Ashed Forever!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

The yuttos Ark rules. I don't think he ever spoke besides saying doodeee yug yug and stuff, was hilarious.

I'm soooooo Sorry to all of you wonderful people Including Tarryk that got left out of the main falls party but i hear you had a good time at the rejects party at Reet's. ((I had it in the back of my mind that Crowd Control would hit us and wed have to keep the party spread over a distance.. but this max people in a zone thing sucked.)) I think i agree with Tarryk that in the future i will only do indoor parties... outdoor ones can be nice.. but not worth this trouble. I hope you all had a great time, i saw a whole lot of couple snuggled cheek to cheek so I will take that as a good sign.

((And... a shout out to the ARK types for setting up campfires, food and drink vendors and keeping it lively with those fabouls yuttos and dancers (where can i get a "beer and boose" shirt?) I am in your debt, thanks bunches.))

Until next time.. keep your treats fresh and your sweety happy.

Meik
    da Vallentine leet

Yes, it really was a great party. There were many couples putting a new fire in their romance and even a couple new romances being kindled (). ((After the CC stopped kciking me, it was a great time. And yes, a HUGE thank you to the arks for "teh ubah attention" they bestowed upon us. Campfires, temporary vendors, talking yuttos, it was all great ))

It was a truly superb night

EDIT: Spelled couples wrong
    Last edited by Uwen; Feb 15th, 2003 at 21:15:24.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

To bad i could not attend...

RL issues
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Damnnnnn!!!!! I missed it too. Sounds like it was a blast!
    Zariken Level 201 Agent
    Member of Cognizance

In Memory of Ladimir

bah

Yeah, I got stuck in the same loop at the same time with Missmaul, because our ride was like 30 minutes later, I'd been waiting an hour to get in early, figures...nice try though, guys, we can always celebrate...St Patties next month! Booze fest!

Yes it was a great party! Too bad I passed out early.

OOC

Until I crashed looped all 3 of my characters. Yeah...it's really cool to have them outside, but the hassel of CC and not being able to log back in make it just not worth it. It seemed worse this time then the Deck the Falls Ball. Still, I'm proud of Soulembrace, Meik, the GSP crew, Fixerben, and the Arks for making it happen.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Talking HAD A GREAT TIME (thanks FB)

I had a great time last night at the party, and even got some cuddles from the Yuttos. Thank you to my special dance partner, your were awesome. I outty. Peace!

Hello everyone!!!

I would like to say THANKYOU to ALL who came last night to the Valentines Day Party!!!

This was a great party for all who could attend!

Unfortunately there were some difficulties with the crowd controll.
    Some people were caught in a LD loop and could not return.

This in a way is a good thing!!! I am glad the place was soooo packed!!!
    But it is also a Bad thing too for those who could not return to the area.
    The overflow once again was at Reets for all to continue with the celebration!!

I would like to thank all the people who assisted last night with the refreshments, and the warping into the area. All your hard work was greatly appreciated!!

I would like to say Thank you to GSP and the newly married love couple of Tastyvixen and Tarryk for spinning the tunes and sharing the night with us at the Falls and at Reets. As usual GSP rocks!!!

Also I would like to say a personal Thank You to MEIK from UoR for his hard work in planning this kick ass party. I welcome the opportunity to work with him again in the near future!!!

Once again Thanks to ALL who came to the Party!! I can't wait for the next one!

Soulembrace
    Whispers-Edge
    Event Coordinator

Originally posted by Uwen
    There were many coupels putting a new fire in their romance and even a couple new romances being kindled ().
    It was a truly superb night
    Randa "Lesentia" Forejt

Whisper's Edge

"Why oh why didn't I take the blue pill..."
    -Cypher, The Matrix

I had a blast as per usual! It was such a memorable night. I can't say enough about my sweetie, Meik, for doing such a great job. Even with all he had to do he still managed to make me feel like the specialest girl on Rubika. Of course my special Love Potion #9 tipped arrows might've had something to do with that . But he does a most excellent job of making me feel special any other time anyway.

Thanks to everyone who made this a great night as well. Special thanks to Nova and Lori for doing their waitress thang! Thanks to Soulembrace and to anyone else who had their hand in the party plan. It was a great time, despite the CC issues.

And uh, FixerBen and FistGoddess? I noticed you two crazy kids huddled up together. Ok, so maybe you were only talking (*cough*cybersexisonlytyping*cough*) but 'twould be nice to see another romance in bloom.

[shamelessplug] Vote Meik and ValliKat for Cutest Couple. Vote early, vote often (register your alts on the forums) [/shamelessplug]

CarLBanks wishes he could've made it to the party
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

Originally posted by Lesentia

Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

another unssuccesful party

I didn't get a girl...
    AGAIN!
    Poisine-Omni-Engineer-AD Police

"There are mountains to cross For all that are willing There are never ending treasures that await you."
    [In Flames]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234