Thread: The time has come

Unhappy The time as come

Well, the time has come for me to say goodbye to all my friends and family in AO. I have had alot of fun and good times here on Rubi-Ka, but alas they have come to the end of the road. To all my friends and family in UoR and AoL, I have enjoyed knowing you all. I will miss you. To all the friends I have made outside my guilds in this game, I wish you health and happiness for all your days. There is no reason why I have chosen to leave other than I have tried to keep AO in my blood, and it just hasn't worked. I think I have just lost my taste, and feel it's time to move on. I have said enough, and will just take my leave now. Good bye, Rubi-Ka. Be safe, and good luck to everyone.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( (((((((((((((((((((((

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

NOOO! Don't leave!
    Characters on Atlantean
    Main Character: Ardoyt Former Rubi-Ka Citizen and Former Omni-Admin Employee
    Characters on Rimor
    Deleted
    Anarchy Online Related Stuff
    Former AO Stratics News and "The Community Says" Reporter
    The Death of Ardoyt

thx for helping me out with something in the past, and good luck in your future

Byebye, hun. Take care and have fun on the planet we call, "Real Life."

Say hi to your other half for us. We've always missed you both.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Wink

Fixerben, hun. Thanks for the private chat, and I will see you tonight at the Valentine's Day Bash. I might just reconsider after that little talk.

I'm glad I had a positive effect on someone.

you've had a positive effect on me baby. Why don't you come see me sometime? MMmmMMRrRROOooOO0000WWWwwwRRRRR)))000oooOOOOWwWWWR RRrrrrRRRR
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Wink

Fixerben, thanks for last night. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and wished it could have lasted longer. You really know how to wear a girl out. I have reconsidered my exodus thanks to you, hun. I really needed last night. And let the hecklers think what they will, but we know the real truth.

Originally posted by Fistgoddess
    Fixerben, thanks for last night. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and wished it could have lasted longer. You really know how to wear a girl out. I have reconsidered my exodus thanks to you, hun. I really needed last night. And let the hecklers think what they will, but we know the real truth.
    Lyricia looks at Fistgodess' message and thinks "Obviously they were only dancing and chatting last night. How wholesome." ^_-
    Advisor of First Light
    Tradeskill How-To's, Engineer Profession Guides, and Jello Wrestling at The Tir School of Engineering
    Confused by Alien Tech? Check out my Alien Invasion Guides

New to Engineering? Try HighOrbit's Engineer Guide. Thanks HighOrbit

Talking

Yes we were just chatting and dancing, but it was fun nonetheless. I hope everybody had a great V-day. And to TD, I only have one thing to say.... *me takes off my boot and wriggles my cute little toesies in your face*

Originally posted by Fistgoddess
    Yes we were just chatting and dancing, but it was fun nonetheless. I hope everybody had a great V-day. And to TD, I only have one thing to say.... *me takes off my boot and wriggles my cute little toesies in your face*
    Yes, we were talking. It seems Fistgoddess needs a break. So I suggested she start a new life (make an Alt). So she is trying that out, and we will see where it goes.