Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A long lost song

hmmmm?
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

I dunno...

Benjamin "Fixerben" Bacarella - L212 AL10
    Haywood "Brawlking" Jablomy - L220 AL21

I'd say swedish is a better language to learn then norwegian. Don't have any real reasons for it tho Damn that's off-topic
    Xezeor 216/14 levels of pure madness - 0% retired - member of Avatars Reloaded

In that case.... I can help there aswell... Swedish is the language of my childhood
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

Originally posted by Xezeor
    I'd say swedish is a better language to learn then norwegian. Don't have any real reasons for it tho Damn that's off-topic
    I just started learning it to impress Poe but I alse work with some Norwedgies

OOC

There is a Norwiegian man who works down the hall from me. He has his very own office with Norway's flag on the door. Funny thing is, I've never seen the guy once in the past year and he always keeps the door closed. Strange!
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

lol, Maybe he hates Americans?

Trust me, norwegians are strange

I know

Is this the time where I should get offended???

Nah... I'm way to tired

awww... *hugs*

Ohh thank you!

This day has been soooo weird...

I can't even tell, it's like right out of the Twilight Zone

*hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs*

oki oki oki

i promise i'll tell

but not here ok?

lol, I just wanted you to feel better, but I will listen to your strange day as well. Send me a PM.

Gods, it starts with poems, right? ..
    Then it's chucking wine and watching sad french movies,
    and then you diss norwegians and *then* it's all huggles.

... Anyways ...

I wanted to say something about the wine, but it's too many pages back. I'll write something in norwegian instead that I learned from a translation document of norwegian swear words.
    Maybe it'll yank down the sentimentality level a bit ..

Okay, the word is :

"Runknisse"

And it means :

"Wanking gnome"

So, there ye have it. I'm norwegian myself, and I've never encountered the word before I read it in that document. Still, it makes sense.

Aha!

In any case ..

You remember the "runknisse" from the previous post?
    Well, as it seems, it makes sense, because ..
    Well, a lot of us .. *cough*

There's your reason, Vix!

It's not strange. It's how we work!
    Now, leave the man alone. ;p

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234