Thread: TNT goes out on top =(

TNT goes out on top =(

Hello all.

This is so hard for me to say..

Unfortunatly the day I never wanted to come is here. The last TNT show has been heard and we do apologize for the lack of warning on this. On the plus side, the last TNT show did break GSP's listener record, so at least we can all be proud of that!

GSP shall continue as well as my solo shows on Wednesday night. Threx may be getting his own slot as well so stay tuned for more on that.

I had an absolute blast with all of the listeners, and will miss the show very much. I hold no regrets. It was an amazing experience for me and if I had to do it over again, knowing how it'd end, I would.

Thank you again to all of you for your support, and again, we apologize.

See you on Wednesdays.

/me hangs her head and wipes away her tears as she closes the door to one of her fondest memories.
    Last edited by Tristalyn; Feb 4th, 2003 at 04:00:40.
    Tristalyn, Kaidence, Daquri, Sexykitten, Brittain
    GridStream
    Ich gebe Decavolt meine Seele und Körper
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3
    Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! Hugs! HUGS!
    .·´¯`·..·» You've just been RAINBOW hugged!! «·..·´¯`·.

Ohhh.. sad... *cries* *hugs Trist and Threx* i'm very sorry peeps... i wuv joo both.. and will remmeber it fondly.

Meik
    da sad sad leet

Ouch, that hurts...Gonna miss T-n-T a lot...
    I am not an alcoholic, I am a drunk...Alcoholics go to meetings.

Going just like that? No reason? Let me guess...you finally crossed the line and you're being shut down.

Du er den beste legen
    Ike "Fikksit" Schatz - General of Desert Winds
    Sleep is for the weak

Acctually there are reasons but being shut down by going over the line is not one of them. If only it were that simple.

Not to fret though, I'll be having guests on my regular show on Wednesday evenings and Threx is getting his very own show and will have guests as well from what I hear.
    GridStream
    Voted by the community - Funniest Female - Most Eligable Bachelorette and Best Doctor! Thanks! <3

Du er den beste legen!

With or without TnT... hum... on second though... well, ok... yeah, at least the nicest one.

Takk
    GridStream

Tristalyn, det sjokkerte meg når du snakket til meg på norsk den gangen.. Må vi gjøre igjen.

Kan bare si at jeg kommer til å savne T'n'T, et av de beste showene på GSP...Og kommer til å høre på ditt show så mye som mulig..
    "They have some pretty wierd things in Tir"
    "Yeah, they're called clanners"

Ask any fixer, any real fixer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning.

Thank you Serraglio.
    GridStream

Awwww, not GSP... I actually enjoyed it the only time a heard it sorry trista