Thread: OOC- Roleplay improvements

OOC- Roleplay improvements

I dont think there are enough places to roleplay in AO, i mean sure there are a few bars here and there but i'd like to see much more changes that would improve the life of us roleplayers.

Here are some changes i'd like to see:

*Maby a library ( It would be a great place for people that are sick of RPing in clubs and bars )
    *More clubs perhaps (people are getting quite sick of the same old babs and rompa)
    *Open up the Omni-Admin and Omni-Med buildings ( It would help the Omni divisions guilds alot
    *Bring us the Orginization apartments/building that were promised( A great feature would be allowing the guidl leader to select what kind of guild house they want depending on the guilds style, maby a small health clinic for the doctor guilds, a small police station for the law enforcements, an office complex for the business guilds and trade centers for the trade guilds etc )

If anyone wants to add things that would improve RP in AO, please go ahead.
    Peter Giscombe - Director of the Omni-Tek Corporate Security Coalition.

(( Omg, how about furniture for our apartments? Beds, tables, chairs, sofas... ))
    "Dixie" - Young adventurer, anthropologist, marketing rep for R.U.R.

Kiyoko "Barlau" Grebel - Martial Artist, PR Director, Law Society of Rubi-Ka

How about a fully functional lush hills resort? I imagine it something like entering a lobby via the main door... You could have a dining hall, gambling room, sauna etc... I think it would be a cool place to role play in.
    Last edited by Likaetaren; Feb 10th, 2003 at 08:57:28.
    Felix "Likaetaren" Denk
    Squad Commander of Ragnarok
    NT to the bone.

OOC

Originally posted by Likaetaren
    How about a fully functional lush fields resort? I imagine it something like entering a lobby via the main door... You could have a dining hall, gambling room, sauna etc... I think it would be a cool place to role play in.
    Now that sounds cool. I'd have to figure a way to sneak past the guards

And yeah, I think we should defnitely have some real furniture. I can't sleep on my giant stereo! Well... I could.... Oh and maybe I missed this, but why can we only have 10 things in our apartment?

Note: I think that apartments and apartment stuff are not as important as other RP stuff, but I do not think they should be ignored either.
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

ooc-

Can we get some prisons and hospitals in the house? With a button on the wall that toggles people in and out of cells?

I'd love to see a nice little cafe in Rome- maybe at the top of a highrise.

Open some of the closed clubs around Omni-Ent- it IS the Entertainment district.

Some new furniture maybe? As much as I'd like apartments completely resdesigned to allow templates with beds and chairs, that isn't very probable right now until Shadowlands is out the door and in our grubby little hands.

I'd love the resort to be completed as well.

All those division buildings in Omni-HQ? Open 'em up. Include offices where furniture sticks.

K I'm out of ideas.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

OOC: I'd like prisons, as long as the player being locked in has the option of leaving whenever he wants Don't want people locking other players in
    Last edited by Uwen; Feb 9th, 2003 at 21:39:52.

*Mumbles something about locking all rebels into a big pit and pouring tons of melted cheese on them.. Then make a big pie..*
    Despite everything in the end I was a Fixer and I can say it was hell of a ride.

Prison eh, so a clanner is caught (not killed) in OMni-1 an gets put in prison for a while lol

(forget this bottom bit, found out u do get married lol )
    Last edited by Grimneo; Feb 10th, 2003 at 18:45:58.
    Grimneo Enf lvl 90ish

Predwilt Doc lvl 50ish

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.
    I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What game character r u

*mumbles about locking marliman in a pit, without the piemaking*

Yes a Cafe in Rome would be spectacular! Rome is an extremely nice city, it should have some open cafes or other buildings that people can roleplay in.
    Peter Giscombe - Director of the Omni-Tek Corporate Security Coalition.