Thread: OOC Working on Forming an Omni RP Org

Lightbulb OOC Working on Forming an Omni RP Org

((I will endeavor to be succinct as possible,

Any of you that have read Ephael's history know that I am purposefully guiding her to the Shadowlands expansion.

I want to form a mostly social organization for RP purposes. Alts are welcome. I would like the core of the membership to be Omni aligned MP's. A dark faith will be the focus of the membership. Outsiders, like clanners, are desired first to be corrupted, to Omni and to the faith. Death is only imposed on those who can not be turned.

All classes will be accepted provided that they are interested in RPing some manner of Omni villian. I will not dictate how overt or subtle you are. You decide how you execute your role. The character should be interested in the dark faith to some degree. Again the degree will be decided by the individual.

Members should be 40th level or higher to apply. There are a number of reasons I desire this, but the chief reason is in order to enter the Shadowlands expansion one must be of the indicated level. Ephael, her story and the faith are all tied to this alien land.

Extremely important closing note:

The Order will be SOCIAL, raiding, pvp, looting etc will all be secondary to RP. Friends are certainly welcome to engage in and stage these events, however I can not stress enough, this will not be a traditional AO org. The cornerstone of the Org will be events and co operative storylines with other Orgs in the game.
    Members will be expected to sublimate all other game issues to these directives.

No one will be excused from certain activities under any circumstances that violate game regulations. Training, Ksing, being a Ninja looter, Using real world racial slurs, and obsessive ooc profanity will get you booted, or outright rejected if you are known for such things. Be a villian all you wish but observe game rules, mechanics and limitations.

If you are interested or have questions, post here, PM me, or catch me in game...))
    Gorgetha
    Priestess of the Unspeakable
    Omni Meta-physicist (RK1 Atlantean)

just for info ninja looting are not forbidden only not gentle....

an for present myself i'm wingless general of the omni-tek army forces (OTAF) if u need help call me ;p
    Wingless - MP lvl 158 - Atlantean (Rk1) [Armor]

Rustykiller - lvl 53 - President of Nightwalker

Thumbs up

Bump for evil people! No sissy shades of grey indeed. Goodluck.