Thread: Friends Wanted

Post Friends Wanted

[OOC: The things I do to Role Play. Here goes]

Friends wanted.

19 year old neutral female Solitus doctor seeks people in Newland city and surrounding areas for friendship and fun. Age, Character level, class or political affiliation are not important, but I do not wish to be involved in any political discussions whatsoever. Would also like to travel with experienced people to see the rest of Rubi-ka (Atlantean Dimension).

[Background info of player. New to this game, and I know that I will get a lot more out of roleplaying than merely killing and levelling.]

[Send me a tell ingame. I'll take you under my wings, teach you a few medical things, show you Rubi-Ka and introduce you to my roleplaying in-game friends ]

Thumbs up Sure Thing

(/OOC)

Send Crattyjack a tell if you want to hang out in Newlands, or Sightsee if you want to partay Cratty's guild like fun non-political RP and we could meet up and talk of how we RP stories we do too

(OOC)
    Crattyjack (RUR) - Director of Sales.
    Nashka (RUR) - Security Chief.
    Greenie01 (Devils Advocate) - Wheeler an Dealer.
    Emmet 'Bazzit' (Uncle Bazzit Foundry) - (Unofficial) CEO.
    Sightsee (The Makers Shades) - Lord.

[OOC: Drop me a line if you'd like. I can make some introductions for you, though unfortunately, I'm usually too busy in-game to be a tour guide.]
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.