Thread: AO Vault War Correspondent looking for front-line assignments

AO Vault War Correspondent looking for front-line assignments

After working some time as a general photographer, Theocide has been employed as the official war correspondent for AO Vault. He's looking for battles from which to report.

If you plan an attack, and want to send an email to theocide@utterly.org, or an ingame tell to Theocide, with the time, place, and coords, Theo would be very greatful. Your battle may then also be featured on AO Vault.

Don't be surprised if Theo drops in on a raid. Theo is clan by birth ((just as all journalists have a home country)) but strives for objectivity in his reports. If there is time, he will try to get a few words from the leaders of each side of the battle.

Needless to say, Theo does not fight.

For your reference, here's a picture of Theocide in his work outfit, including his scanning visor and hover-camera.

All help greatly appreciated.

Edit:
    Theo is on Atlantean/RK1!
    Last edited by Kronocide; Jan 15th, 2003 at 11:45:31.
    Tenfour, Scienceleet, Abhaya, all on Atlantean
    AO Stuff

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    Great idea and best of luck getting it going. BTW, I love the "Vacation Time" photo Bless you for NOT wearing a thong.

Tap
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]

lol, That pic is so cute

Why thank you, heheh. I have a deadline on Monday so please please send me info on any attacks you have planned for the weekend!
    Tenfour, Scienceleet, Abhaya, all on Atlantean
    AO Stuff