Thread: Mobs casting too fast and chain casting Mission ruined again.

Mobs casting too fast and chain casting Mission ruined again.

Ok lets start by saying most of the new patch is cool i like it alot apart from bugs and some changes that wernt in the patch notes.

1: Lets see mobs chain casting nukes dosnt seem to bad on the heals but whn you get a seasoned dealer that never cast before patch and starts to after the patch , chain cast 300 point health freeloaders 1 after another its not fun.

I counted got about 2 messages that said seasoned mob begins to cast Major health freeloader and 3 times just said you were hit for 300 damage in a space of ten secs.

Also got 5 abolish rage on me in a space of 5 secs 1 with a message then it said Abolish rage terminated and abolish rage comes on again happens 5 more times in 1 fight.

2:Bag not closing on 1st attempt not major just very annoying , you close them they reopen 1 sec later.

3: Thanks for saying you fixed the MA special bug where if you got full nano using a specail wouldnt reduce.

please get the top one sorted as its really crappy ASAP.

Thumbs down yeeeep

thanks this uber patch funcom (funbug is better name i think)

now it s easy the most dangerous npc in AO are the caster.

if you want many people go play other game you are in good way funcom.

amoureuse

got a reply from my petition .

WE are aware of the problems and are looking into it.

Well atleast we know whats going on
    muftak

Proud member of Redemption

Oh, so it's a problem and not a new feature to make the game um, more fun. Good to know.
    Babette, Frenetic, Misophist, Yardleigh.
    "I am the queen of France!!!"

Rejected.
    Ah, L'Amour!
    Bitter Films

The exact same thing was happening to me in missions. Doesn't matter the level either, happened on my 31 MA, and my 7 MP, the stupid mobs, no matter whether their an agent, or a nano-technician, start casting like some kinda fiends, over and over. It's annoying when the cast snare, or root every other second, casting more than they attack, but when it's a nuke their casting, that's flat out wrong. Let's hope they fix it soon, I'm tired of not being able to enjoy my missions.

- Witek

Unhappy Chain casting npcs

Total truth: I was chain casted 9 roots in a row.

I was calling them out as they happened to my husband in the other room, he thought I must be kidding.

Also, somehow the green npc nanoguns can take out half my health with one nano, two, I'm pretty much cooked,when they cast one after another, guess what happens?The worst is when fear is chain casted on my 'bot, there is no way to fight such an npc,I just had to delete the mission, and the prize was a very rare nano I spent forever at the terminal to find.

These all have been happening with the new patch.

Elizia, 76th engineer Rubika-1

Still getting the insta/chain casting bug sometimes. Got better with whatever it was you did, but only in some missions. Did a mission today where mobs were casting waaay too fast, and often.
    Had a fixer fickle fate me over and over again, and a skilled clan scientist chain-nuking me (Boy, was he skilled. Didn't even see his arms move).

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

These instacasters

have just got to go. As far as I can tell, it only got better in that not every mission has them, now, but if a mission does have them, they all do it.

Unhappy Re: Chain casting npcs

Originally posted by eliziaengy
    Total truth: I was chain casted 9 roots in a row.

I was calling them out as they happened to my husband in the other room, he thought I must be kidding.

Also, somehow the green npc nanoguns can take out half my health with one nano, two, I'm pretty much cooked,when they cast one after another, guess what happens?The worst is when fear is chain casted on my 'bot, there is no way to fight such an npc,I just had to delete the mission, and the prize was a very rare nano I spent forever at the terminal to find.

These all have been happening with the new patch.

Elizia, 76th engineer Rubika-1

Hi,

And I thought it was me!! Here I am in a mission with very easy greens on one end and almost red on the other (same mission - go figure) and I kill the almost reds but the greens nail me with two nanos and I find myself sitting on a reclaim pod.

And like you, for a mission that I spent much time trying to get for the rare item.... only to die 8 times trying to complete it and end up deleting the mission.

I too hope this gets fixed soon.

Malakie

3 fixers in big room. All of them spamming my NCU with the same program over and over again. By the time I had killed them I had 5(!) 'Nano Net' running. There is no way in hell I would survive a similar situation with my main char (85 fixer). What if these f u c k e r s had been NTs? I'm not even doing missions with my main anymore because of this. If this isn't fixed in the next patch I'm going to take a loooooong break from this game.

/G13

Edit: Edited out the ****s
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.