Thread: update fixers

update fixers

i would bemore then just pleased if FC (you) do some updates on fixers.

our biggest problem r the dark blue nanoskillz. if we decide to not increase them, we maybe have enough IP's left for the trade skillz, but we cant ignore them cause they r the only reason why fixers r fixers.

its just unbelieveable that u put such nasty reqs on our nanoskillz. if i try to raise just 2 nanokillz to use reckless digit, i need up to 3 lvl ups. but i cant do this cause i HAVE TO spent my IP's into mauser and evade clsc. if i dont do this, i dont have a chance @ soloing missions. i wouldnt had survied this far if i dindt had maxed out my nano slikkz for the HoT Nanos. they r the only reason why im still allive.

so plz set the nanoskillz to bright blue or @ least some of them.

next thing is that fixer r supposed to hack items, steal items and so on. thats what u prommised us. and what did we get? rarley nothing. all we can do is hack some symbio crafts or nanofingers. and those items could be hacked by every1.
    it would be a pleasure if we could hack shopterms (if it fails we perhapst should get a physical feedback). or hacking nanocrystals. and agent can use neraly every nano he wants, so why cant we do this too?

another thing is our grid abbaility. i love the grid and i love to enter ther grid from every i can. but if we we r masters of the grid, why dont we have a extra exit or something else. it would be cool if we have one nano to enter the grid, buy some items and then use another nano to regrid back to place where we left.

u realy should implement the blackmarket which is ONLY available to fixers.

if we r realy supoosed to do illegal things, why cant we do anything illegal?

plz make our hacking abilities more usefull. we r not usefull for teamplay and we suck @ soloing misisons. make us usefull plz!!!!

look @ our fixer suggestions plz and make something of them true. more and more users beginnig to change to other mmorpgs due the unbalanced proffs

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...p?threadid=110

if u want to keep ur cusomers u should first balance all proffs. cause this is the main problem of AO

Simple fix. Don't boost any of your evades. You have like 5hps at lvl 50 anyway. So like it matters.

2 shots kill a fixer anyway, I'd know. I'm one.
    I miss LadyE.