Thread: A misplaced note...

A misplaced note...

Today i found a tiny piece of paper, or rather it was handed to me by Zuuls huge demon hands. I looked at it and recognized my sister Mani's handwriting.

I'm not sure what she's describing, maybe a nightmare or a vision. It's a bit disturbing, but quite good. So I decided to post it, even if she'll want to kill me later...

REMOVED
    OPS... Mani found out seems she was not happy. She kept mumbelig something in the lines of "I've found out who, I've found out what, and I'm so not gonna stop this..."
    Last edited by Poetica; Feb 12th, 2003 at 17:07:53.
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

the note was misplaced on the forums

please dont make me remind u, how ur meant to use toilet paper
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Thank you mr Sunshine

You just made my day a lot brighter
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

im sorry didnt mean to ruin ur lil thread just couldnt help myself.. the call was their to be made. Really im just in love with u and i find the only way i can get ur attention is by teasing u...
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

2 tiny problemes here...

1: i'm engaged
    2: i'm clan...

Remember?

all the more exciting

unless templus finds out lmao... templus hahah that name makes me laugh
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Wicked boy... Maybe I should grid mail her a link to this posting

And believe me, you would not want me

Not only am I a clanner, but I've had terribly bad luck when it comes to romance.

Well maybe thats about to change. If Hyjal can manage to stay faithfull that is... *sigh* Men...

I am sure Hyjal will be able to keep is pants on

as for u... while im around , my powers of seduction are evil.. all i would have to do is give u a link to my homepage and ud be gone

gone into my arms that is
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

I once tried dating a omni. Things were going very well. However, one day I ran into him at a tower war. I would never ever have hurt him, I'd rather kill myself. But he looked at me, turned, and I never heard from him again...

i can do something u and hyjal will never be able to do

we can drain eachother
    oh ill do it how u like it

When their is a tower battle being fought
    Lankybill and Poetica will be there
    Showing other traders what they need to be taught
    That we can drain eachother

Oh yes we can drain eachother
    from one corner of rubi ka to another
    Uh huh

man im feeling hot
    ps.. that last bit was a rip off of an rmb song, dunno who by as im not a RMB man but if it sounds retarded just try to know that i was trying to be colourful poetic and deeeep
    Last edited by Lankybill; Feb 12th, 2003 at 11:57:05.
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

feels rejected
    it seems only clanners have chicks.. tah sux
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Originally posted by Lankybill
    feels rejected
    Could always make a play for Templus. She can FP Trader and join you in draining each other.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

awww...

*feels her forehead for fever wondering why she's feeling sorry for an Omni killer...must be some misplaced commradery with traders*

feels rejected

feels rejected
    *sigh*

If my life was a lill bit different...

But it's not... It's a mess (like always...)

Originally posted by Vixentrox

Could always make a play for Templus. She can FP Trader and join you in draining each other.
    i may not be the nicest peron in the world.. and for that reason i would need a nice person to cancel out my nastyness, Templus is even meaner than me so no cancelling out would happen...Plus i dont wanna be drain buddies with a pretend trader i want the real deal..
    /lankybill winks at poetica
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

i may not be the nicest peron in the world.. and for that reason i would need a nice person to cancel out my nastyness, Templus is even meaner than me so no cancelling out would happen...Plus i dont wanna be drain buddies with a pretend trader i want the real deal..
    /lankybill winks at poetica
    Hmmm and good girls love bad guys...

And i'm basically a good girl...

Noooo.... Eeeeekkk.... i'm in enough trouble!

Your in more trouble than you know, my good lil poe

btw my lil bro sid u might have sent me a tell.. hes been plaing my char alot farming mantis for his char..

oh and i went to Rompas today since every1s been talking up the greatness of these bars... and i was the meanest lookin person their.. but no1 would talk to me.. coz im just scary (or not down with the barstyle, but i thought the party mixer and wine multi wield looked cool) so i sent u a tell to talk to someone but u were offline
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera