Thread: Neutral no longer

Neutral no longer

Today while attempting to exit ICC into Tir, I was met with a nasty suprise.

Commader Wickham has hit you for 4177 points of projectile damage! Critical hit!
    You have died of weapon damage.
    . . . .

So, the decidely un-neutral actions of a single organization have removed the only real "advantage" that we had as neutral members of the planet, namely, we can no longer travel freely among the cities of the two factions.

How is this fair? Since when does a single organization have the right to change our relationship to the clans (or to OT)?

It is my opinion that this organization should have their "neutral" status revoked so that we can try and begin to repair the damage their unilateral action has caused our relationship with the clans. By jeopardizing the neutral status of us as a whole, they have shown that they are unwilling and unable to keep themselves from domination by a faction in a war that we are not a part of.

JD

hmm....I hate to be the one to say it, but the neutral actions came after Neutrals were being killed in Tir, not before. Commader Wickham has been killing Neuts dead for a fwe months now.

Athough I agree it was not the correct action to take, it only came after the current sutuation in Tir.
    AO is not just about pvp, or Rp or power lvling. It is about whatever the players choose to bring to it. Don't make it personal against one of these groups because you feel nerfed by the game company.

Atlantian: "Jesska Rhees" - lvl 153 Crat - retired
    Rimor: Krazee "Lilyflie" Madness - lvl 103 ENF - semi around again

Your sentiment is appreciated, even moreso by Clanners than you might think, since it is the ridiculous situation in Tir that forced the Neutrals into enacting the ridiculous situation in Newland.

But, until the north develops a government with authority none of this is likely to change for good.
    ::: Ayken Barlau :::
    Director of The Concillium