Thread: War!

War!

Here we go agian, don't know how many of you are paying attention but looks like the Clans and Omni are at it agian,

We stand at the brink of yet another war, Number 4 if I'm correct in my memory

Still on the plus side its been then thouse guards shouting that dumb message anytime you wanderd in range, And no more dancing Omni Atrox's in Athens for awhie. We shall see what devloples

In other news....

Well no more Lush hunting me thinks for awhile. And I was planing to take a trip out to Galewind this week to see the sights.

Well I have been meaning to check out the Longest Road area..

If you clanners had been willing to turn in the murders amongst yourselves, perhapse there would have been peace.

Oh I forgot, the murders only killed Omni employees, and that's a good thing to most clanners.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

OOC: This is funny, I was on another website and saw an AO ad. I remembered I haven't payed for a few weeks and decided to come back and join the complainers. I checked the site for news about 10 minutes beforehand and then I came back and WAR!! I'm all interested now. I think I'll put in a few more hours.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

OOC:It is funny how quickly things flaired up into this, I know many omni's were killed in old athens who had logged there and not payed attention, saw five traders cut down on the hill by guards as soon as they logged in, nearly one after another