Thread: Why not make MA helmet and MA coat?

Why not make MA helmet and MA coat?

Hello eh there are many MAs that are not happy about the dmg
    Oh why not make a ma coat.
    At forexample at ql 100. it adds the ma skill 50+ brawl 50+ dimach 50+ physic init 50+ and agility 25+ strengt 25+ physic 25+ sense 25+ stamina 25+ and melee dmg 10+....
    And a MA helmet at ql 100. ma +25 brawl +25 dimach +25.
    strenght +10 agility +10 sense +10 stamina +10physic +10 and dmg +5....
    this coat and helmet shoud ONLY be for MARTIAL ARTIST it woud help us do more dmg.
    This shoud NOT BEE A MISSION AWARD but shoud be found in ARMOUR SHOPS.
    This coat and helmet may look to good but its not it is just what we MAs need!!!!!!!!
    SO PLEAS Funcom make this coat for us MAs we need it!!!!
    PLEAS THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!

Talking hehe

While I'd love to wear that coat and helmet, i think other professions might consider it... eh... quite Uber? Yes. Quite. Just a tad.

But anyway, adding in some MA items might be a good idea.

Perhaps a close-combat version of Extreme low-light scope?
    Perhaps a cousin to "Flurry of blows" that use a skill that MA's have and affects phys-init?

In general I can say that MA's need offensive tools of some sort.
    We have plenty of defensive ones, thou Im not quite sure how/that they work.

(FYI I'm a lvl102 MA, utterly maxed and triple implanted evades, 2 rings of luck defensive, +85 evade buff running, max def on agg/def slider... I'm still getting spanked. Even critted sometimes by yellow/orange mobs. Odd.)

/DaveDread

Ive got some friends that are MAs that use Flurry, and they said they dont get a speed boost but they do crit alot more...

Talking

How about making the MA not suck first.

Then some neato items. I want an item that enforcers cant use that makes them jealous. I don't care what it is, as long as they can't use it, and it hurts them. (for one)

HEADBANDS!

C'mon... Give us headbands (with some MA bonuses or something, and decent AC), with big trails, so we can look like 'the guy' in all those kung fu movies.

To alter the idea -add things and help us MAz a bit

why not make this new MA glove and headband part of the help on the Minimum bugs haunting MAz as they rise in levels - the first suggestion is way to powerfull in my humble opinion. But a headnabd with armour and some MA skill boost perhaps and gloves that fit the bill with maybe a little Meele dam also. Shop item to make the help spred out to more than a few lucky fools finding it. That would add an item and fix a problem at the same time - like having a cake and eating it

Just my two words, and these bonuses would make it irrelevant for agents to equip them only MA and hopefully meele bonus not going to help them get that uber Q200 stigma equipt is it
    --
    Lwiz, MA and still dancing the minimum-damage-ring - until Patch 13.8 I hope
    Fleshwall, Enforcer doing 2hand egde for a change, and a lot of aggro
    Tamare, Trader by nature - radient looks

Wink hmm

Or even make a set of gloves that increase damage like rings do that are ma only. that would help out a bit.
    Griddaemon - junk finder extrodinaire

Talking As well

We also need a nanoline that allows us to interupt a caster in the middle of casting since we are the Bane of the nanotechs. Maybe a stun that makes the target unable to attack or cast spells, but can run away. Hmmm.. that would be
    nice to see.
    Griddaemon - junk finder extrodinaire

Cool

That was strange, I could have sworn I have posted on this thread earlier but my reply is gone.

Oh well, I want a black hightech ninja suit with bonus to concealment and evades. And make more optional helmets to chose from to most armors since they are VERY ugly.

Actually a back armour centered on MA skills would NOT be a bad idea. So /me adds that to the wishlist:
    give us:
    MA gloves (perhaps with MA bonus or damage MA only)
    MA helmet (perhaps with MA bonus)
    MA coat (with some AC and some evades, make it BLACK and stealthy looking )
    MA attacks that is not a joke
    Nano lines are fixed
    Minimum damage bug removed
    higher crit value on our fists, cant be that we that can actually get the crit buffs dont have any crit value worth talking about
    --
    Lwiz, MA and still dancing the minimum-damage-ring - until Patch 13.8 I hope
    Fleshwall, Enforcer doing 2hand egde for a change, and a lot of aggro
    Tamare, Trader by nature - radient looks