Thread: Circle G Secures Reets for The Healing Hands

Circle G Secures Reets for The Healing Hands

Want an area locked down tight as a drum? Look no further, Circle G has the experience and tightest security protocol of any company on Rubi-Ka.

On February 8th, Circle G was hired by The Healing Hands to secure the GSP Glass Lounge at Reets for the purposes of "official" business.

When asked to comment about this event, Unit Commander Shane "Sabreclaws" Ashwell replied, "We are in the business of providing security to all citizens. Please, do not ask me to disclose the details of what took place here at Reets. We, at Circle G, take pride in our stringent policies regarding client confidentiality. Afterall...Safety is Our Business."

When confronted about how CG is able to provide such a "secure" service, Gaiawyn "Autumnblaze" WolfMoon replied, "We have state-of-the-art scanning equipment that even the most up-to-date hacking tools can't penetrate, which provides peace of mind for our clients."

The contract between Circle G and Healing Hands was reviewed by CG's attorney Max "Alteredstate" Marsalis and the facility was inspected by CG's Tod "Zarandia" Whites.

Unit Commander Ashwell also mentioned that he would like to thank; Jeffrey "Walzes" Ricks, Gaiawyn "Autumnblaze" WolfMoon, Sylvester "Stercoral" Meloche, and "Caveman2001", for doing a fine job in securing the facility.

----------->>"Spirit Walker" - a RK1 Roaming Reporter<<---------

SO like, what you're saying is that if I had walked into the glass floor when circle G was securing the joint, they would have kicked my ass?

CircleG tried to hit you, but missed!

Or more like

Starting attack failed
    Starting attack failed
    Starting attack failed
    Starting attack failed

Ok ok, I'm just teasing I just thought the security thing was cute
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Deac...Deac....u da man!

........oh yeah! almost forgot!

MOKIES PLZ! KTHX!
    Atvar
    Board member of the Peewee Avengers

I would like to thank Circle G for their wonderful and professional job they did this past Saturday for a brief introduction I had put together. Though I did not contact them , but was contacted. I would have never of thought for security even though I have been threatened and assaulted/vandalized prior to the meeting.

Circle G secured and checked the facility , checked ID's upon arrival even my own, I was in constant contact with Mr Ashwell at all times and was impressed at the uniformity of the guilds work and the delicate ways they handled the situation.

I would highly recommend them for any event that may require the service of professionals.

Thank you once again Circle G.

Bailey

Originally posted by Atvar
    Deac...Deac....u da man!

........oh yeah! almost forgot!

MOKIES PLZ! KTHX!

w00t!

Hehehe I'm sorry, but I just couldn't get the image of being mobbed by a bunch of grays out of my head

I'd be like Ian Warr or something

::arches her brow at Deacon and wonders if she should direct him to the tradeskill department to research a book entitled ::"Creativity 101":: ::smirks::

::looks to Bailey from the Healing Hands::

Thank you, Bailey, for the opportunity to serve. Feel free to contact us if you should seek further aid in the future. ::curtsies humbly::

Originally posted by Gaiawyn
    ::arches her brow at Deacon and wonders if she should direct him to the tradeskill department to research a book entitled ::"Creativity 101":: ::smirks::

Thank you, Bailey, for the opportunity to serve. Feel free to contact us if you should seek further aid in the future. ::curtsies humbly::
    oh j00 silly, I'm only teasing. I've chatted with plenty of Circle G'ers. Nice people for sure, I just like to joke. It's not like a nanomage MP is exactly a dominant force or anything heheheh

Thedeacon: My pets, attack!

Metaphysical Demon: ooooh is that couch made of leather?

Belamorte: I'm sorry master, I cannot do that

Executing nanoprograms here is forbidden

Target was not effected by your curse of Chronos

Please wait for previous action to complete

<---TEH GIMP!

Originally posted by Gaiawyn

BTW, have I ever told you that you are HOTTT?

If not, let me tell you now that you are HOTTT

Deacon.....two words.....

COLD SHOWER
    Atvar

Originally posted by Atvar
    Deacon.....two words.....

COLD SHOWER
    Atvar.....two words....

MAYONNAISE JAR!

It ain't a love sammich without teh tangy zip of Miracle Whip!!!

/me slowly backs away from TheDeacon

0.o
    Atvar

care for a BLT?

Is anyone else wondering why Healing Hands chose Reets Retreat to hold a secret meeting?

In that Reets is one of the most populated areas on Rubi-Ka, seems an odd choice.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Aint dat like a bunch of clanners holding a meeting in dat Omni-1?

Just to atrackt attentshun?

/me would hold it at a Bronto Burger Stand. mmmmm....Burgers...
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"

::executes a special cold-based nano on Deacon...the bots travel to a specific location of your body and cools it off:: I'll take the "Hottt" remark as a compliment, Deacon....unless it was intended for someone else.

In response to the area that was chosen for the meeting, I can only state that is the reason why Healing Hands took our offer of securing the area and standing guard at the doors.

:artially ooc:: This was a lot of fun, stopping people at the door and scanning them for identification. All were very cooperative and I believe it provided them more meaning to their meeting. There were a couple of shady characters we had to take extra measures in screening....you know who you are. ::laughs::
    Last edited by Autumnblaze; Feb 11th, 2003 at 14:15:36.
    Gaiawyn "Autumnblaze" WolfMoon
    Circle G - Events Coordinator
    Atlantean/RK1

Originally posted by Blix
    Is anyone else wondering why Healing Hands chose Reets Retreat to hold a secret meeting?

In that Reets is one of the most populated areas on Rubi-Ka, seems an odd choice.

The Healing Hands did not hold a secret meeting. I don't know where you would think it was 'secret' especially since it was announced over GSP since my introductions lasted a bit longer then was expected.

And sir for your information the meeting which was mearly an introduction was called by me as the Ambassador for Clan Relations for the Healing Hands.

If your not in the clans then my introduction really didn't concern you though Im sure it will be the same introduction that our Ambassador to Omni -Tek relations would say if and when she gathers OT guild leaders together, or ffor our Neutral Ambassador, my job position calls for me to be a direct link, and with the current Neutral/Clan situation it was appropriate that I only focused on what my position required me to deal with.

And out of respect for Clan guild leaders that may not have cared to be in the company of Neutral or Omni Leaders I had it for them exclusively. The party if you listen to GSP ...Was a FREE FOR ALL.

So don't wonder. Ask. You normally get a straight awnser from the person in question.
    Last edited by Gwen; Feb 11th, 2003 at 14:26:33.